Summit Merchant Solutionscredit card processing

S

I found out on March 28th that my contract was altered after I signed it. The subject of the alteration was terms and limits on my processing capabilities. I was not informed of, or asked to agree to, the terms that were placed on the contract after I signed it. I do have the original carbon copy, that clearly shows that the terms were not listed when I signed the contract. The company will not waive the early termination fee of $495, stating that I agreed to the terms. I completely disagree that I agreed to them at all, as I did not sign the contract with those terms listed. Under these terms, First American Payment Services is not functional for my business. I have been losing money because of this ordeal. All I want is to be done with this company, but I do not feel that I should pay an early termination fee on a contract I did not agree to.