Summit Commercial FinanceDEPOSIT NOT REFUNDED

Our company was to lease equipement through Summit and mailed them a deposit for said lease then 3 months later deal fell through but summit has not returned our deposit. After mulitple emails stating that they had submitted refund request still no refund as of today.

More Summit Commercial Finance Complaints & Reviews

• Pa
    Paradise Printing Oct 04, 2011

I have been in the screen printing and embroidery business for 27 years. Over that period of time I have leased many machines from many leasing companies and my experience with Summit Commercial Finance has been terrible. I moved a business and failed to send a certified letter to them during the exact time frame in order to turn in a leased machine because we no longer wanted said machine. We did ask for a verbal payoff to turn machine in and discontinue the leaase, but 24 hours after the did send the final patoff they realized the loophole of us not actually mailing notice and envoked an automatic renewal of teh lease for another year. This company is a joke, and not a business partner by any stretch. Never have I had this clause used against me, not even sure it was in any of my other 6 or so leases, and they seem unconcerned that they will not only never get money for leased equipment from me, I will tell everyone I know in this industry to watch every step and paper they sign, becuase they are more like attourneys than business partners!