Success Training - Momentum MarketingScam?

[protected]@successtraning.bz

Having received a phone call I signed an agreement with an electronic signature. I then discovered that the above contact e-mail address given in the agreement - and over the phone, produced the same message "The e-mail address "customer" is not recognised. Please fix it and try again." I tried again and got the same message!

I then sent e-mails as reply's to 2 I had received saying I wanted to cancel the agreement. This wasn't looking good. The following day I tried the Fax number to cancel the agreement and was given the greeting 'The number you are calling is not recognised' Several phone calls to different numbers also proved fruitless.

Being in the UK might explain a difference in time zones but it does not explain how the sales pitch claimed they were available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Be wary, I sense it could be a scam but at best it must be a totally inefficient service by what I have learned with researching on the net.