Success Manpower servicesUnethical behavior

Hi there,

"Success Manpower Services" has proved to be the cheat company. Being an employer I was looking out for the girl candidate to market my product,

who stays in-between dadar to colaba, Mumbai. Their team leader Ms. Pooja Yadav

confidently convinced me that they have candidates available according to my requirement. I agreed & we signed the contract on 19/02/2016.

With the terms that I will have 5 girl candidates to be interviewed on 23/02/2016.

Next day their attitude changed completely. Ms. Pooja Yadav who convinced me for the registration with their company,

was not comfortable to receive my calls. She directed me to their HR department. I spoke to ms. Atma & varsha from HR department,

to be honest they both sounded to me rude & uneducated. To move further they send me the 18 candidates resumes on 12/03/2016.

Absolutely non matching to my requirement. Finally I put my foot down on 26 of March'2016.

And asked them for the refund of my contract fees, they refused flatly.

Strongly Not Recommended. Proof Attached !

Thanks,

More Success Manpower services Complaints & Reviews

• Mu
    Muscle Xplode Oct 26, 2016

Hi there,
    Success Manpower Services. Lot to express about them. You comment anything on them. They will act shameless. One of the worst company to work with and moreover their manpower. Success word actually suits them. Because they have been successful cheating over their clients and putting their main clause No refund policy which they think is their safer side. Initially they will give good promises of having eligible candidate and will be in continues touch until their payment get cleared along with giving us those nonsense gift attached option packages. Nice way to lure people.
    Not a single person will cal you after that . Its been 7 months complete and not a single candidate for interview has been lined up for us. For complaints we have been asked to contact their five different senior heads in these 7 months and each of them after every conversation either don't receive your call, or they block your numbers, etc. Feel like naming all of them. Don't know whether their names provided also exist or not. Absolutely nonsense, pathetic staff. We will surely try to take some legal actions against the company. Meanwhile Success Manpower services and the team, consider the contract fees as some charity.
    Proof of recommendations cleared to all those seeking for these wonderful people.
    Thanks.
    For more info contact- [email protected]