07:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fast Food Restaurants

Subway #16241-0 / Host Order ID SPM20190611021331 / rude employee at 1712 l st, nw, washington, dc

Gn Jun 11, 2019 Review updated:

I went to the Subway Shop with my elderly mother today (Tuesday, June 11, 2019). There was a rude, bald man behind the counter. There were very few customers in the shop. It was not busy at all.

He was rude, condescending, and impatient. The sandwiches were skimpy, sloppily made, and expensive. After we received our food, I sat down with my mother at one of the tables but went back just a few minutes later for a small, plastic bag that he had already offered earlier. He rudely stated, "No. I you refused it when I offered it earlier!" I spent almost $20.00 on two small, simple meals, and yet a small, plastic bag was somehow a big imposition! A small woman who had not been behind the counter earlier seemed to be almost as rude as he was. They did not seem to be very interested in their jobs (especially him).

The behavior of your employees (especially the bald, chubby man) was inexcusable. It reflects badly on your corporation and your corporate values, whomever trained and promoted him, and on him personally. He did not represent your corporation well.

I have patronized that particular shop before, but I will never go again. There are a lot of other choices in D.C., especially in that very busy part of downtown D.C. In fact, we had received much better customer service and basic courtesy and competence at a much busier McDonald's a few blocks away earlier today. We also got more food for less money.

Some changes need to be made at the Subway on 1712 L St, NW in Washington, D.C.

Sincerely,

A Very Unsatisfied Customer

• Updated by Gnasty476, Jun 11, 2019

1. First of all, you don't know a thing about me.

2. Second, the "No" was only a small part of the problem. That would have been abundantly clear to an intelligent reader.

3. Third, you weren't there; so, you have no idea what you're writing about.

4. Fourth, if you had actually read my entire post (or had the comprehension skills of an educated adult), you could have easily read that my complaints were very specific to TWO employees at ONE store. I never wrote nor implied that I had any difficulty with any other employee at that store or any other store. I was specific right down to the actual address of the shop. Any other understanding of this post is either due to your low intellect or your warped imagination. This the first time that I have encountered this level of stupidity at a Subway.

In fact, there is another Subway a few miles away from this one that I frequented on a regular basis. They actually knew my sandwich, sides, and drink before I had to order them. It was family owned. The service, the food, and the attitudes of the employees were stellar. I never had a bad experience there.

As far as growing up, I am and have been a grown man for quite some time. I owe you nothing.

You are obviously a troll with nothing better to do than comment on posts that you barely read concerning incidents you know nothing about. You compound your ignorance with more ignorance - and then expose it to the world.

You don't matter to me or apparently, to anyone else. However, I simply can't let your gross ignorance and laziness go unchallenged this time; and, I enjoy exposing the stupid.

You are a child who wants to be taken seriously by pretending to be an adult on the internet. Your pathetic attempt at matching wits with an actual adult is amusing to me.

If you had a life worth living, you wouldn't base its worth on trolling the web. Being popular or witty while hiding behind your keyboard is no substitute for actual, meaningful accomplishments in real life. If you ever grow up, maybe you'll have some.

• Updated by Gnasty476, Jun 12, 2019

What the hell are you talking about?

I never sent nor asked for any photos, nor have I ever hit a woman. I am not remotely interested in seeing you naked, clothed, or in any other way.

I try to only associate with sane, intelligent, honest adults. You are none of those things.

You are a sick, sad person. You should get help. You won't find it on this site.

ME

Comments

• Al
      Jun 11, 2019

No is not the same as rude. Get over yourself and grow up. Also stop pretending to be a loyal customer. A loyal customer does not stop going to a whole chain based on one bad incident. You are just spoiled brat that throws a fit when you do not get your way.

Jun 12, 2019

@allis bin dee Calling me a child when you are the one acting like a five year old. You are uneducated. Trust me you wont' be missed you immature brat. If you were not such a fool, you would know that that comment "grow up" did not reflect me thinking you were a child, it was your immature behavior that did. Grow up and stop acting like a child. I feel sorry for your mother knowing how you turned out. She should disown you.

Jun 12, 2019

I have one more thing to say. These people made me so angry that when my mother told me to leave it we got into an argument. I was so angry that I punched her in the face. She started crying and I told her to stop embarrassing me. Both employees made me so angry that I punched my elderly mother(who can barely walk and who is frail) in the face. IT is not about being a loyal customer or not. It is about embarrassment. I know I did wrong by punching my own mother in the face, but their rudeness forced me to do so. So technically now I will be remembered as the "Crazy man that beat up his elderly mother. I know a lot of the customers that go there and I am too embarrassed to show my face.

Jun 12, 2019

@Gnαsty476 I am not a child. IF you think that I am a child why are you an "adult" sending me private messages asking for nude pictures of myself. Why are you an "adult" saying you want to meet me to have sex? That is pretty disgusting if you are an adult and think that I am a child. Second just because I tell you that you are wrong does not mean that I am trolling. Honestly daddy needs to train you right. GIve you a good slap across the face for making lies about me. Then he needs to give you a good whopping for beating your own mother. I have read your entire post. It is obvious you are mistaking not getting your way as rude. You may be a grown man, but that does not mean that you act like one. My reading skills are fine. It is you that is the issue. I suggest that you work on your spelling and grammar before calling me stupid. Also you say you are a grown man, and I am a child. I am 20 BTW.But if you think that I am a child why are you sending me private messages and emails about how you want to see naked pictures of me and about how you want to meet me for sex? You want me to be a child, because according to all the other PM' and email you sent me you enjoy sexually abusing children. You bragged about it. You are one sick person.

Jun 12, 2019

@Gnαsty476 You punched your own mother in the face. Your own fault. Why not try that with another man. Why not try that with the "Rude" chubby manager. Probably because you are afraid he would whoop you. Did it make you feel like a big strong man to beat up your own mother? Your actions are yours only. Stop making excuses and blaming others. Grow up. Take responsibility for your own actions. Also you are acting like a child by ASSuming that because I told you off that I am trolling. Grow up child. Also try to pick on someone your own size. How could you even consider punching your own mother in the face after she did everything for you, including changing your diaper when you were an infant to feeding you and making sure you went to school ect. Disgusting man. I dare you to pick on a man your own size. You probably would not. You just enjoy beating your own mother. You should be ashamed just posting about how you punched her in the face. Then you blame them for your actions. Grow up. No one's fault but yours.

Jun 12, 2019

@allis bin dee Again if you could comprehend simple English, you would know that it is not my fault that I punched my mother in the face. I only did so because the bald overweight gentleman made me angry. Then my mother told me to leave it. She also made me angry. I don't hit women, but my mother does not count. Frankly she deserved it. She needed me to give her a good punch.She knows better than to approach me when I am angry. If you knew how to read you would know that it is not my choice that made me punch my mother in the face but the rude behavior of the employee that caused me to punch my elderly mother in the face. I know i was wrong but it is not my fault.

Jun 12, 2019

@allis bin dee I am blaming them for their actions because their actions made me angry enough to punch my mother in the face So because that man did not give me a small bag, I got into an argument with my mother and punched her in the face. If you had simple reading skills you would know this.

Jun 12, 2019

@Gnαsty476 Notice that this post came from "Gnasty47" -not me.

This sad child made up a fake profile (troll move), wrote a fake, logically inconsistent and grammatically incorrect message attributed to this fake profile, and then wrote a series of incoherent responses to the fake post from that fake account. No one here is fooled by your amateurish attempts to defame innocent people.

You're not educated or experienced enough to pretend to be me. Your crazy is showing. It will pair nicely with your stupid.

How many other people on this site have dealt with this pathetic attempt at libel?

Go away, child! Adults are having conversations that you're not bright enough to follow. This is a business-related website - not some sort of hook up site for lonely, crazy, idle dimwits like you.

By the way, I don't send or ask for photos of strangers or strange people. I live in the real world with real adults who have real lives.

Children should be seen and not heard, especially if they are you! Except, no one wants to see you, either.

You need help from yourself and your inner demons.

Jun 12, 2019

@Gnasty476 You keep claiming I am a child thought I told you I am not. IT was you who sent those private messages about how you want to see me naked and bragging about how you rape kids. Stop pretending it was someone else.

Jun 12, 2019

@Gnasty476 I am not a child. Your calling me a child and troll is immature. It proves that you are a liar and asking me for naked pictures. You want me to be a child so that you can sexually abuse me. Well guess what I am older than you think. I am 20.

Jun 12, 2019

@Gnasty476 It i you who asked me for sex when you thought I was a child. Stop playing stupid.

Jun 12, 2019

@Gnαsty476 You are blaming them for your actions. Also telling you that you are wrong is not the same as trolling. Also you keep sending me private messages bragging about how you like raping kids.

• Ji
      Jun 16, 2019

@allis bin dee you did what?

Jun 16, 2019

@jill the pill Not me the OP. He bragged about how he likes sexually abusing kids. He thinks I am a young child an has asked me to send him nude pictures. He asked me to meet him for sex. There are child molester everywhere. Even on compliant sites. He even bragged about beating his own mother.

Jun 12, 2019

Also child stuck in a man's body. You are mistaking not getting what you want as rude. Nothing wrong with my reading. Just you too immature to admit you are wrong. Maybe because mommy did not teach you right from wrong. Probably afraid you would beat her again if she corrected you.

Jun 12, 2019

Also you illiterate uneducated fool. I never stated that you had an issue with all employees. You said you would never return to the restaurant. You are letting one bad experience out of many deter you from going. You cannot comprehend what you read. Funny how ' "child" needs to explain things to you. You must be a fool to not be able to comprehend things that a child can comprehend. You are the uneducated illiterate one that cannot comprehend simple English. Now I better stop replying incase you beat up your mother again in anger and blame me rather than take adult responsibility and blame yourself for YOUR actions.

Jun 12, 2019

You are the one that needs to grow up. Disgusting. Does mommy know that you are sending someone whom you ASSUme a child messages asking for naked pictures. Does she know that you are asking someone whom you ASSume a child to meet for sex?

Jun 12, 2019

The no was the major issue. Any intelligent reader would know that. Funny how I whom you ASSume is a child is smarter to you. Funny, how I a child has better spelling, grammar and reading skills that you an adult.

Jun 12, 2019

You are the sick person wanting to see a child nude you did send those pictures.

Jun 12, 2019

Stop pretending you do know what I am talking about. You already lied when you called me a troll. You already lied when you called me child. When you thought that i was a child you asked for nude pictures. You are sick not me. You lied twice already about me being a child and troll. Obviously people are going to believe me over you.You are not intelligent. You have too many spelling and grammar errors for someone to claim to be educated.