SubwayI got charged for a 6 inch and a foot long no extra meat $26.00

It is bad enough they don't put any meat on the rolls I got a 6 inch sub the guy put 3 and a half pieces of meat on the bread I said where the meat he told me there olny aloud to put 3 pieces on a 6 inch and only a few sprinkles on lettuce what the heck my grand son got a foot long the guy put 5 pieces of meat on a foot long and hardly any lettuce and 1 small drink we got charged $26.00 this is a rip off sub way needs to close if there doing stuff like this.

• Updated by Wayne Davis, Aug 13, 2019

I called Sub way talk to Manager they told me if you don't like how we make the food they said Complain to the corp. office wow this is crazy Sub way is trying to make a lot of money by cheating Customers out of there products

Wa
Aug 13, 2019

Comments

•   Aug 13, 2019

Did you look at the prices on the menu board before ordering? You were obviously overcharged and I hope you kept your receipt as proof.

•   Aug 17, 2019

Why did you pay that ridiculous price?

•   Aug 17, 2019

If I wanted six inches but received a foot err twelve inches I’d leave immediately.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

•   Aug 17, 2019

When I go to Walmart I might eat at Subway. I get wheat flatbread though they have six kinds. They aren’t advertised or displayed and I found out by accident. Much less filling, less carbs, and easy to hold.

I avoid chicken there after reading that the chicken is only sixty percent real meat and the rest is skin, fat, cartilage and fillers. I’m fussy about my food and reading the ingredients in their food is scary.

I know it’s just once in a while but a salty meal or fatty meal affects your organs and health. Fast food is misnamed and should be called life-altering food.