Sturbridge Yankee WorkshopRip off

D

I made an online curtain purchase from Sturbridge Yankee Workshop and was charged $31.99 was for shipping via UPS. When the pkg. was delivered, I weighed it using my digital scale and it showed 6.5 lbs. After inputting all req'd. information(ZIPs, wgt., pkg. dimension) on the UPS website, it quoted approx. $17.50 w/o using UPS shipper account and even less if UPS shipper account was used. Sturbridge Yankee Workshop screwed me for way over $15. to ship my order...OUTRAGEOUS! I sent an email to Sturbridge Yankee Workshop and included all my information. Apparently they have chosen not to respond to my email. BUYERS BEWARE of this merchant's shipping charges.