StuffNicedon't use stuffnice.com

J

I ordered six bath bombs for my girlfriend from this website. The order never arrived.
It's kind of hard to contact them because there's nowhere to find their phone number. All they have is an email and an online form and an information that they work 24/7. Well, I wish it was the truth.
My order is not a big deal, but it was expensive and I don't want to give them my money for nothing. I hope they will see my complaint here and contact me.

• Br
    Brenda2018 Aug 28, 2018

Pen does not work, cheap quality, does not provide any relief. The pen as advertised on Facebook. After ordering, there is no way to contact the customer service. The product is cheap and faulty and it does not work at all. Total rip off and waste of money.