StudentCertificateHelpFORGERY

Hi,

These guys claims that they produce any kind of certificates worldwide but unfortunately like other websites who produces certificates, they just take your money from WestUnion and block your e-mail account when you resend an email to them.
Please stay away from them

• Ka
    kacy121 Nov 28, 2009

studentcertificatehelp.com is a scam. They promised me certificates, replied to all emails which appeared to be genuine initially. They stated that if I didn't send $280 asap via western union, my certificates would not arrive on time. i did question them, but the more i questioned them the more they became inpatient and said shipping would be 3-5 days so I needed to to hurry. I parted with the money and informed them when I did this. They repied staing not to worry it will be everything i expected. 12 days later I have received nothing. I have contacted them regularly, and heard nothing from them. They are a scam, and I have got the authorities involved. Please be aware of this company, don't make the same mistake I did. Their email is [email protected]

Steve2323 Dec 08, 2009

This is a scam they promise tracking of orders by mail but dont deliver they insist on payment by western union. I have received nothing emails are ignored avoid this website [email protected] I will be reprting this scam to western union and any website to authorities in US and UK.

• Uk
    UK Criminal Dec 08, 2009

I am removing my complaint ONLY becuase the site studentcertificatehelp caught me red handed slandering them. My true name is Stuart Barnes and I live at:

Stuart Barnes
    28a ferring lane
    ferring
    worthing
    west sussex
    bn12 6qt
    England

I was not aware that web users or this site would just give away my information after all it is public access so I am busted. I know slander is against the law and in the U can be sued for thousands of dollars so I am writing this as a get out of trouble posting?

• Th
    The Window Jan 03, 2010

I would like some concrete proof either way,

None has been forthcoming so we have to assume that this is a good website, that is offering some people a chance to get a job if they messed up earlier in their life, these people deserve a chance.

• Sp
    sp1403 Jan 06, 2010

studentcertificatehelp.com is a propably a scam. They promised me certificates, replied to all emails which appeared to be genuine initially. I sent them $280 via western union on the 15th of December and said i will have the certificated in 3-4 working days though today is the 6th of January and nothing arrived yet.They told me me it could be late due to holidays though when i asked to send a douplicate via email scan or fax to not to miss a job deadline application they disappeared.i sent noumerous emails, but nothing... I have contacted them regularly, and heard nothing from them. Unless i have something from them real soon I will have the authorities involved. Please be aware of this company. Their email is [email protected]

• Wh
    what name can i have Jan 08, 2010

I purchased certificates from studentcertificatehelp.com and paid money at the end of november. Today is the 8th January and I am still waiting. As the comments above suggest, at first they respond immediately to any emails and seem genuine. However they are not replying to emails and it seems I have been a victim of a scam. I am genuinely upset and out of pocket. So buyer beware, I hope Ii am wrong and they contact soon and send me my items.

• Ra
    RajofLondon Jan 10, 2010

I too would like to lodge a complaint about studentcertificatehelp.com / [email protected] ----

I am in the same boat as the customer above. I ordered my certificate a before xmas, and the company were very prompt in replying to my emails initially, but after the money went through they seem to be ignoring my messages. The website states that they would provide a tracking number but all I got was an order number which is not here or there. I too feel as though I have been scammmed. I have not received anything! I will be contacting the Authorities also and would appreciate other comments to advise the best way to proceed with this. I will allow them until next week. I hope I receive it by then and I can remove this complaint as those few people above.

Raj.

• Gr
    grundie Jan 26, 2010

Ref studenthelp123

It might be a good idea for someone who has dealt with the company posts a copy of the product (hiding their name of course). The people could judge the value of the novelty item.

They do seem pretty quick to block e-mails when anyone starts to ask questions.

• Fa
    faint Jan 26, 2010

Okay, so unless I'm missing something here...you all are complaining about the unscrupulous business practices of a site from whom you are trying to purchase a fake degree?

I see. And why exactly would anyone need a phony diploma? Or, more importantly, what exactly are you going to do with such a diploma? Scam your employer? Impress your friends? Lie to others about your education?

You get what you pay for. Me? I'm happy with my real BA and M.Ed from an actual--and not on-line--accredited university. My nice, sparkly real diplomas are framed and hanging on my wall because I EARNED them.

Sympathy factor for you all? Zero.

• Ro
    RONTOM Feb 09, 2010

All these complaints should be sent to the Fraud Dept as they seem to be taking most peoples money and not delivering the goods.

• Nr
    NRGotscammed Feb 25, 2010

I agree I have been scammed I'm very disapointed! I have the qualifications but lost the certificates it is not possible to get reprints of actual gcse certificates only a statement of results so thought I would use this company but as everyone has said it's just a scam. They now have blocked my email address and won't reply to my emails it's very sad they can do this. I will be contacting western union and the united states fraud department to find out what can be done about this.
    N R

• Je
    Jebba1 Mar 17, 2010

Im very sure this website is a scam now, its so funny seeing all the replys from obviously competitor scammers, get scammed by me, NOOOOO, get scammed by me... your all a joke and i hope you get proper ###ed;) you are the dregs of sociaty and you deserve to eat ###!

• Dk
    dkny123 Mar 29, 2010

I actually ordered from this site as well.

It seemedngenuine at first, replied to all my emails, event sent me a tracking reference number to track my item.

When my order arived they had sent me an empty envelope.

THIS SITE IS A SCAM THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT SENT YOU THE GOODS...BEWARE!!!

• Dk
    dkny123 Mar 31, 2010

Well you must be one of the lucy one's who have had a good experience from this site.

My complaint is genuine, they sent me an emty envelope so you can imagine how angry and ripped off I am

studentstressmorelike Sep 06, 2010

this company is a joke...first they said they never received my money..after sending them western union transfer number [protected] sent to VINNEY LUCIONO ZIP CODE 77079 HOUSTON TEXAS & thats was in August of the 09th 2010...I am still waiting...on the 20th of August I received this email from them

Quote "Hi mail is just slow it will be thewre by Monday or we will resend the order. We are NOT a scam and are responding to your email". Unquote...dated 20th of August

I was promised 3 days deliveryas per there email below

Order Shipped:

Carrier: USPS CN 22 NEEDED TO SHIP ORDER

Please note there is no tracking
    number as the USPS does not offer City by City tracking of your package.
    Please do not ask for specific tracking information
    as it is not available.

ETA 3 DAYS... email was date 16th of August 2010...today is the 6th of september I have not received a single email from [email protected]

I only needed a copy of my original degree cause I lost the original...I am just Joe public and have to no axe to grind with studenthelp...I think most of the complaints here are genuine...I should have google "studentcertificatehelp rip off" before parting with my money...The most fustrating thing is they never reply to your email...Please stay away, dont make the mistake I did...They are a rip off especially as they dont reply to emails...

studentstressmorelike Sep 07, 2010

You have not been slandered, you left me no choice cause you continue to ignore my messages...Keeping customers informed should be a priority for your business...I will be happy to withdraw my complaint if you deliver...but to date I have had nothing apart from threats and more threats...I did not switch my shipping address...please check your emails...I specifically asked if you could send this to belgium as I will be in belgium for a few weeks and you replied "yes"...If you think I have time to come to complaints board to slander you for no reason then you must be dreaming...

Sanders Johnny Sep 14, 2010

I have mixed reviews as I ordered two products. A GCSE AQA Certificate & a University Diploma. The GCSE AQA was near perfect as the Diploma had two words misspelled as they are fixing it through will keep you advised.

Over all grade: B+

jkmaple Sep 20, 2010

i to have being caught out by this shower ordered over two months ago, nothing since

jkmaple Sep 20, 2010

i to have being scamed, ordered over two months ago, they took my 145 dollars and will not answer my emails, so please don, t waste your money with these gangsters

jkmaple Sep 21, 2010

jkmaple here, i didn, t get anything from these gangsters,

DON, T GET CAUGHT LIKE ME IT IS ONLY A SCAM.

niall k Sep 21, 2010

they are spineless toe rags and if i got my hands on this vinney i would give him some certs as for the rest of these coments they are made up by this so called company, they is not one person has got a proper service from this [censor] company. i myself have traced there ip address and i will locate these people where ever they are, i have friends!!!

jkmaple Sep 22, 2010

[censor] COMPANY

DON, T GET CAUGHT SCAM SCAM SCAM

TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUNS

BUT BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING NOW

niall k Sep 22, 2010

please post these to [email protected] just to see that you got them.

i bet there will be a excuse and they don, t arrive,

studenthelp123 making up comments again

don, t get caught

niall k Sep 23, 2010

God it, s amazing you guys are getting your degrees and there you all are just popping up with your good tales on queue,

Excellent bit of thinking there student123 really impressive

NO FOOLS AROUND HERE ARE THERE.

SCAM SCAM SCAM, VERY TRANSPARENT

WE ARE TRACKING YOU!!!

niall k Sep 23, 2010

MartinSef, where are you from apner, cornwall is it. doesn, t exist.

studenthelp you are really scraping the bottom of the barrel now, you sould use the same person to reply at least,

oh sorry, you tryed that but you [censor]ed up there adresses in loging in . please you are grabbing at the wrong straws .

you my friend are a fool and will get caught as each comment is coming from the same ip address.

see u soon!!!

• Al
    Alexfisher Sep 23, 2010

I'm telling ya this is the same guy by his wording that is making statements about other fake degree sites. Your right there is never any proof just phony statements as this guy can be found on Google as he uses hotmail and Gmail accounts to post these phony comments.

Alex

• Br
    Brentsteven Sep 24, 2010

I TOO GOT MY ORDER TODAY IN WHICH I ORDERED AN HND CERTIFICATE. WELL HND ARRIVED AND WAS PRODUCED AND PRINTED CORRECT AS I HAVE TO SAY I WAS WORRIED.

OK SO MY REVIEW IS POSITIVE.

Masonbrian Sep 25, 2010

Placed order 9/17/10
    Received Order 9/24/10
    Type of Document GNVQ
    Review Good

Over all product appears to be an exact match. Review of product and quality GOOD.

jkmaple Sep 26, 2010

I will have to agree with niallk on this one this is a scam, i paid my 145 dollars on 27 july 10 and recieved nothing

tryed emailing them several times and no joy, so somebody have the balls to put up your qaulification for to show us all.

i also think it very funny that after a complaint there are multiple good stories, take a look at the spacings of dates on this site

if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it, s probably a duck.

jkmaple Sep 26, 2010

ok guys, what would you do if they took your money and you got nothing except none answered emails,

please tell me what to do ?
    what would ye do ?

jkmaple Sep 27, 2010

give me a email address to email a copy of western union money tranfers to and you will see it was paid for .

i would love to be able to recommend this service to friends but !!!

Steve R. Patel Sep 28, 2010

Ordered from studentcertificatehelp.com
    Current Review: Good

My name is Steven P, I ordered a Gold CSCS card from the company as the order was placed around the 20th of Sep. I paid $275.00 to this company and ordered the CSCS Gold Card which arrived and was of good quality.

Ok so they make good products.

• La
    Larrysreview Sep 29, 2010

Hi incorrect as my review is real and so am I. Speak for yourself because you do not speak for me nor are you going to make statements that I am fake.

I ordered from this site an A Level and I am happy with my product.

• Ke
    Kevinmap Sep 30, 2010

Hi all I too ordered from this site. I ordered a City & Guilds Certificate which arrived yesterday. My review is that the over all quality is very good and that the document is printed correctly.

• Ke
    Kevinmap Sep 30, 2010

I take it is the [censor] looking for hot meaningful gay sex with a partner that likes to be slapped.

Yes I am gay is there any men out there.

SLAP ME...

• Ga
    Gayjason Sep 30, 2010

hi i am a 39 nice looking muscular shaved [censor] std free. i am looking for someone to visit me this sat night for some bi or gay fun. i am a bottom and love to suck [censor] and have my [censor] full of [censor]. you can come for just a suck or just a [censor] or both. if cant make it this sat still would like to here from you if you live close to morayfield. would prefer guy with shaved balls and a nice sized [censor]. must be sure that you are std free and very discreet.

• Lo
    Lookforlovegay Sep 30, 2010

Need you to host me and my u/c [censor], and for you to to either give me a wonderful blowjob, or to bend over and take my hard [censor]. I'm 5-8 tall, slim-medium build, and need to cum. I'm bi and have a partner, who doesn't know about this...so it will be discrete. Get in touch, and do this whilst we can.

• Ga
    gayblowjob Oct 05, 2010

want your [censor] in my mouth
    I can host
    looking for a clean hiv neg std free guy to blow
    around my age or less
    decent shape
    and who just wants me to do all the work...you relax and enjoy the blowjob

me
    clean
    hiv neg
    std free

studentstressmorelike Oct 12, 2010

To: studentorderreceived...I noticed that you have posted comments as me...with my address details...well I can assure my dear old china... I HAVE NOT RECIEVED any order from you at the address you posted above...you seem to be making it up as you go along mate...because of this I will be checking out this site until the end of my days...you have scammed me and you had the cheek to post my postal address on the Internet...I will be writing to the Austin police for then to Investigate whether all this money you have taken from people is being declared to the IRS...meanwhile I wish you well...Or it's Esther Kelly again not another phoney site...but a real person Whose details you posted on the Internet because I wrote a review on this complaints board...

• Sh
    shez111 Nov 13, 2010

shez from MAURITIUS
    Please do not fall in their trap!!! they are pure robbers and will rob you for nothing!!!
    these people should be behinhd bars for life!!
    they will ask u to send money first and then u wont receive anything.
    If I see them face to face, am gonna show them the results of robbing people!!!
    they should die a dog death!!! [censor]!!! [email protected]