Student RelationsRip off

V

I should have googled Victor Lewis scams, on google search, but I didn't until I didn't receive my commission money for donations to local school districts. Student Realtions is ripping communities' and schools left and right and they don't care. They told me to go to hell and take my mother with me. I have sent them over $3000.00 dollars in donations to only receive a paycheck which was short over hundreds of dollars and have not received a pay check for close to $1000.00 dollars because I would not send them money I received for Gateway High School, in Monroeville, Pa. They are using Craigs list to recruit salesmen all over the country, and there is no telling how many schools, communities, businesses, and representatives are getting ripped off daily. Please google Lewis Victor scams and you will read comments about Student Realations. As a former award winning school teacher, I feel it is my duty to stop them before more people fall in their trap. In the end it's the students that always get hurt in the end.

• Po
    Pollyhendricks Dec 02, 2009

Thanks for your note. I just spoke with Victor and had an uneasy feeling about the conversation, It sounded too good to be true and it is! We all have to band together and notify each other so no one else gets ripped off! Just remember, if it sounds too good to be true...it is!

• Mi
    Mike Martoe Jan 25, 2010

Cyber-Tabloid sites like this and others who you all trust and therefore must believe in aliens and that Elvis & Jim Morrison are singing duets together. Why not do the professional background search on a company by checking out their BBB listing. Ours is: http://www.seflorida.bbb.org. Good luck.

Jack Meeoff Aug 04, 2010

Awesome. I started a job for theese bozo's in Glens Falls, NY. I had been working and doing very well ~ about $3, 000 worth and 100% collected sales. Heres where it gets good. I contact a renewal, a Real Estate sales lady who informed me that she only paid for the Ad the previous year because she was helping her son, who was just hired as a salesman for Students of America. The Glens Falls High School NEVER received the book cover nor did they ever been in contact with this company. They knew nothing of the book covers or calendars. So, I decided to personally return each check back to all the advertisers and explain what I had learned of the jokers. I hope this thread will save you some tread. Don't give up!