The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Student of Fortune — Allowing Illegal Activity
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
So I've absolutely had it with this site Student of Fortune.com. Do they not realize what the Hell copyright infringement is? One user in particular there, javstudent, has purchased a copy of just about everything available on the site. Why is that a big deal? Because then javstudent turns around and sells everything at a lower price without an ounce of an attempt to change the content. It's downright copyright infringement, and regardless of at LEAST a dozen complaints, the user is allowed to continue operating his scandalous business on the site.
Does continuing to host the "stolen" materials not constitute an illegal action? Couldn't this site be sued by the original authors for allowing this behavior to continue even after they've been informed countless times about javstudent's modus operandi?
More Student of Fortune Complaints & Reviews
- Student of Fortune - my account always closed for no reason
- Student of Fortune - Closing my account without even listening to what I'm saying
- Student of Fortune - Poor Customer Service
- Student of Fortune - DONT JOIN Student Of Fortune is a SCAM by Zackywacky6
- Student of Fortune - Fraud
- Student of Fortune - Account Closed for no reason
- Student of Fortune - No Complaint Yet
- Student of Fortune - Scam
- Student of Fortune - My account has been closed
- Student of Fortune - Student of Fortune Poor Customer Service