STUART YACHT SALESSUPPORTS BROKER FRAUD

OWNER BILL WATSON THINKS FLORIDA BROKERS SCAMMNG CUSTOMERS IS ACCEPTABLE. BILL KNOWS OF YACHT BROKERS COMMITING FELONIES AGAINST THE PUBLIC BUT DOESNT GIVE A DAMN..

FIND A BETTER/ MORE REPUTABLE BROKER. DO NOT SUPPORT A BROKER WHO THINKS FELLOW BROKERS BREAKING LAWS IS OK.

SUPPORTS BROKER FRAUD

• Bi
    Bill Watson May 04, 2009

God bless America. We live in a country where the First Amendment allows us to say and write whatever we want without fear of reprisal. This Robert from Columbus, Ohio called me asking me to side with him on an issue he has with United Yacht Sales. I will state here exactly what I told him and that’s that I will NOT side with either party; it would not be fair to make a judgment and opinion without all the facts. That’s for a court to decide. The legal system is in place to hear all information from both sides of a case and make an intelligent decision based on all the facts. I DON’T HAVE ALL THE FACTS. Nor do I have time to research to make a decision. So why do I as an innocent by stander have to be accused the way Robert states above – FREEDOM OF SPEECH! He may be correct in his case, I don’t know but, again, that’s for the courts to decide. I certainly do not support anything but high business ethics, integrity and honesty. Stuart Yacht Sales has been in business with those three pillars since 1978. We have hundreds of satisfied Customers over the years that will vouch for that. I applaud Robert for standing up for his rights and look forward to his day in court so he can get resolve.
    Bill Watson - President of Stuart Yacht Sales

mattll Nov 03, 2009

This complaint just looks ridiculous. If there are felonies being committed, how about some proof? Combo of all caps, minor "swearing" in the complaint, a poor choice of username, combined with no supporting information would lead me to suggest the object of the complaint look into legal remedies against the complainant.

• Da
    David Cate Jun 28, 2017

Once Mr. Watson gets himself written into the will of an elderly seller...he has incentive to make sure the seller never knows of any offers on boats, even though the boat is listed on Stuart Yacht Sales' website as being for sale. The boat goes to a charity at an inflated price upon the passing of the elderly owner, with Mr. Watson's commission written into the will. This gives Mr. Watson motive to never show an offer to the owner.. It's in Mr. Watson's best interest to let the elderly owner die...let the boat go to charity for an inflated commission...and not sell the boat before the owner's passing.