StrucktubeDamaged product

A

I purchased a number of items from Structube. To my greatest disappointment, one item was delivered damaged and unusable – Sofa “Lucca”, $ 1199.00. One of the legs at the back of the sofa was completely shattered and fell off and the front leg and the wooden frame on the front is scratched.
I was also very disappointed by the fact that I had to make numerous calls, take pictures, and e-mail Strucktube headoffice in order to have this sofa replaced. I expected that it would be the company’s responsibility to arrive to my home, take pictures, address the issue, and replace it or refund my money. After all, it was Stucktube that took my money for the delivery services and I expected them to assume full responsibility for any delivery damages and work it out without me being directly involved into this process.
Needless to say that, during this delivery, another item was left by the delivery services in the back of their truck - office chair - and I had to phone Structube multiple times in order to trace this chair and get it delivered. Additionally, the movers badly scratched the stairs inside of my house.
When I addressed all above to the Structube regional office via e-mail (and attached pictures of the damaged sofa), my e-mail was not even acknowledged. Apparently, the regional manager does not read his e-mails (I requested 'read receipt'). I it has been several days now and I am still trying to have this sofa replaced or refunded. Consumers - be aware, do not shop in Strucktube!