Strowd Constuction Cedar Creek LakePoor and Dangerous Workmanship

Poor and dangerous workmanship summarizes my experience with Strowd. They built a nice boathouse for me but the electrical was a nightmare. I have called them repeatedly about a dangerous junction box they placed under my boathouse (high voltage wires are joined under the boathouse facing the water). When the water rises, the box and wires get wet and I have been advised not to get in the water. I have called James Strowd repeatedly on this issue and he will not respond. Beware of working with this company.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices