Streetbeatcustoms.comDo not order parts from this website

I

Do not order parts from this website, or any online source unless you are 120% sure that the part is going to fit your vehicle exactly the way you want it to and after reading up or talking to a customer service representative about their return policy. Street Beat Customs has multiple websites, under different names, and all of them have false product descriptions. If you own a 2010 Scion TC, and it says it's made for a [protected] Scion TC, forget it! The websites states that it will fit your vehicle make and model, but when you get it in and install it you end up with gaps or not enough room and you have yourself a mess, as they don't do any returns. To me, that is a business giving consumers false information, lying to you, deceiving you into purchasing a product you will ultimately find useless, and stealing your money.

• Vi
    Vincike Aug 11, 2016

I called this company to place an order for an air compressor due to the fact they had a $30.00 online coupon. I did not realize the coupon recently expired. They did not honor it and I was not having any luck locating the compressor elsewhere. I ordered it for $180.00. I called them back within a couple of hours and cancelled the order as I was able to find it at AutoAnything for $50.00 less. Street Beat charged me an $18.00 processing fee even though I cancelled right away. Make sure you check out their terms and conditions located at the very bottom of the page. They never indicated to me there would be any charge for processing. Guess I'll shop elsewhere.

• Ka
    Kambulde Aug 08, 2016

Ordered a hood deflector for my Nissan Armada on May 8, 2012. A couple of days later they called to tell me that the website was wrong and they needed an extra $20. I sent it. The deflector arrived a week later busted all to pieces (not their fault I realize). I called and they asked me to submit photos on May 24th, which I did. No contact for two weeks and then today (June 11, 2012) they emailed me and asked that I return the broken deflector before they'll send out another one. I will return it, but for a REFUND. I will never do business with them again. Over a month after my original order and still no deflector in site...

• Re
    Reemo Aug 08, 2016

I ordered an exhaust system for a 2000 Lexus IS300. Two weeks later they sent me a header for an 88-00 Honda Civic.

When I called about the incorrect order right away, they put me on hold and it took about 10 minutes, then they finally said they would email me with further instructions/info. 5 days later no email. I emailed again. and just called again they said that customer service will email me later today. I'm not holding my breath, but going to pur stop payment, So far pretty bad. I should have looked up ratings here first. Stay away.

Savole Aug 08, 2016

Ordered picture fine. One star for ease of ordering. No stars for trying to contact the company, Paid extra for stronger frame It arrived broken was made up of two thin pieces of frame badly stapled together. No idea that I had to put it together, The "linen canvas is made out of platic type material). They did manage to take the money and get the delivery address right.

• Se
    serge ferland Oct 12, 2012

that company is a rip off never order from them offer the service they never provide and when you call put you on hold never be able to talk to the person who sold to us