Streamline Home LoanWaste of time

S

Went through the process of doing a streamline for a home I have had financed with WF for 3.5 years. They said in the beginning it was a slam dunk. I provided all the required paper work and at the end ( after being repeatedly told that there were no problems ) they turned it down because of debt to income ratio. I tried to explain that was crazy that I already had the loan through them and all I was trying to do is lower my interest rate. They were not willing to help whatsoever. This is the last loan or business I will ever do, personally or with any of my businesses with WF. Sticking with a credit Union for loans and Chase has been great for my businesses. Screw you WF.