StreamingFlix LLCAT&T Bill Fraud - Monthly Charge $15

MEGA FRAUD: Streaming Flix LLC
Watch out for this shameless fraudulent scheme being executed though AT&T phone bills.

My AT&T home phone bill suddenly showed a $14.99 monthly charge for a service I never ordered. It's some kind of streaming internet video service when I don't even have internet though AT&T.

For more info on this fraud visit:

or

The fraudulent charge shows up on your phone bill as:

STREAMING FLIX, LLC-VIP ACCESS MTH FEE

Account Number
Billing Date Sept. 13, 2009
Questions- [protected]

Important Information

This portion of your bill is provided as a service to the company identified above. Please review all charges appearing in this section. If you have any questions or concerns, call the telephone number shown above.

Current Charges

Billed on Behalf of STREAMING FLIX, LLC
Questions? Call: [protected]
3-01 8-31 STREAMING FLIX, LLC-VIP ACCESS MTH FEE $14.95

Total HBS Billing Services $14.95

I only have basic telephone service so I know this isn't right.

I call the number and Bryan answers in a call center in Forrest Lake, Minnesota and get the usual "this call may be recorded for training purposes." I am sure this means they'll teach other telephone operators how to avoid questions like the ones I'll ask.

Byran asks for my account or telephone number and asks if this is "David Wichunga." This is not my name so I give him my real name and he says "oh there must be some mistake, I'll go ahead and remove the charges for STREAMING FLIX.

I hadn't even mentioned them but they knew *exactly* why I was calling. They knew I was calling because I had caught them and wanted the bill removed.

Why was my account charged?

-We received an order for this account number on the internet.

From who?

-I can't tell you

What? David Wichunga right?
-I cannot confirm that since you already said you didn't recognize the name.
-The charge may take 2 or 3 billing cycles to be removed.

What?? What is your name?

-Bryan

Last name?
- I can't give you my last name but here's my 4 digit employee number - Employee ID - 1232

What company do you work for "Bryan"?

-"My Eye Products"

Based where?

- Forrest Lake, Minnesota

Is that spelled like it sounds?

-No, it is spelled myiproducts
-www.myiproducts.com

And what does this company do?
-It's like Netflix but over the internet rather than mail

(I don't even have internet with AT&T)

Anyway, I also spoke to his manager or supervisor Darren (no last name) ID#0104

Neither could explain how the charge to my account was approved. Neither could explain why they went ahead and charged my account when they knew the names on the account didn't match. They kept repeating that they couldn't discuss that but that the charge would be removed...eventually.

This is obviously a fraudulent scheme meant to charge a large group of people with fictitious charges knowing that only a fraction will notice and take the time to call, wait, wait, wait, and complain. Even if 80% call to have the charge removed it can still bring in big bucks!

As a simple illustration imagine they sign-up 1 million active AT&T telephone numbers and 1 out of 5 people don't notice it on their bill. That means that 200, 000 would go on the streaming flix bill regardless of whether they even have internet access.

That is:

20%*1 million customers*$15/month = $3 million/month in THEFT from unknowing consumers.

The is obvious fraud and I would be very surprised if executive at the billing clearinghouse HBS Billing Services are not aware of these schemes. Who knows AT&T may even be in on this.

Well I called AT&T and the operator "Bill" knew exactly what I was talking about and agreed that this was blatant fraud but explained that "California Law" requires AT&T to put the charges through unless the customer requests these 3rd party blocks on billing (which of course I have now done). It's fraudulent and wrong that they check your identity with security questions when you call to cancel the charge but they DO NOT check before they issue the charge?? THIS IS FRAUD!!

Obviously this company is probably signing up phone numbers to their service, regardless of whether they even have internet, and making money off of those who don't notice and cancel the bill. Another reason not to have automatic bill pay!!! Once you pay them I bet you'll never see those funds again.

Where's the FCC on all of this??

How could this happen?

I did a little more research on the net and found the source of this FRAUD to be:
http://www.streamingflix.com/ <------ Souce of FRAUDULENT Bills In particular: http://www.streamingflix.com/signup/ Other companies involved in this FRAUD include:

www.myiproducts.com
STREAMING FLIX or
STREAMING FLIX, LLC
STREAMING FLIX, LLC-VIP ACCESS MTH FEE

P.O 744 Forrest Lake
Minnesota

On the Streaming Flix website: http://www.streamingflix.com/signup/

You will find the following activation window titled "Letter of Agency" -- this allows anyone to sign you up for service with Streaming Flix LLC at their $15/month rate and all they need to know is your phone number! No credit card info, no bank info, they don't even check to makes sure the name given matches the phone service account!! Unless you want to cancel the service, of course. They they make sure you are who you say you are! --- Total hypocrites, scammers, thieves.

By the way, they know all about this. On the streaming flix website it says:

AT&T End Users: You have the right to dispute the StreamingFlix charges billed on your local telephone bill. You are not legally responsible for StreamingFlix charges incurred by minors or vulnerable adults without your consent. Your local telephone service will not be disconnected because you fail to pay a charge by StreamingFlix, except that nonpayment of certain regulated telecommunication charges may result in disconnection of service in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, South Carolina and Tennessee. Enhanced Telecommunications Service Providers may employ other agencies to collect delinquent charge, even if your local phone company has previously adjusted them from your telephone bill.

I BELIEVE THIS COMPANY IS ENGAGING IN FRAUD
StreamingFlix
24078 Greenway Rd, Suite 3,
Forest Lake, MN 55025

Let me know what you think: [protected]@hotmail.com

Statements made in this blog represent the opinions of Dr. Encino. The blogger.
Posted by Blogger at 8:01 PM

StreamingFlix

24078 Greenway Rd

Suite 3

Forest Lake, MN

I was charged via my AT&T phone bill without my authorization and I know I am not alone. I noticed it and it was immediately removed but what about all of those people with automatic Bill Pay? What about all of those that will NOT notice? They will be paying into there fraudulent scheme run by several companies including:

Let me know what you think: [protected]@hotmail.com

Statements made in this blog represent the opinions of Dr. Encino. The blogger.
Streaming Flix Fraud
Streaming Flix Fraud

This screenshot from http://www.streamingflix.com/signup/ (a larger version can be found in teh post text, below) shows how anyone can sign YOU up by making up a name and knowing your published phone number. Does that mean Streaming Flix affiliates can sign people up for there service? YES. Oh but that would be illegal, they wouldn't do that...would they?? It might be tough to prove...but they certainly stand to benefit if some random person put your number down. Hmmm. Any detective knows to FOLLOW THE MONEY. In this case it leads to HBS Billing Services and Streaming Flix LLC.

AT&T Bill Fraud - Monthly Charge $15
AT&T Bill Fraud - Monthly Charge $15

• Ad
    adamsmusic Oct 01, 2009

Have discovered same charge on online bill. ATT is only used for local calls. Internet use is through my local cable company, not associated with ATT.Did not add the charge when sending payment.Will wait and see response in the next few days when someone from ATT calls me about billing comment.

• Ph
    Phead56 Oct 05, 2009

I received a billing from HBS through my AT&T phone account for the first time on 8/31/09. I had numerous erroneous billings on my bill to a total of well over $100. I immediately contacted AT&T. Regarding the HBS billing, I received the same response as indicated in the other comments. I was informed I would have to contact the HBS info number and advise I had placed a "service denial", and the charge was removed from my phone account. The HBS number advised me they had forwarded an email to my home address "welcoming me to their program" (even though, as I told them, I never signed on for anything with them). Of course, I would expect my spam filter to have automatically removed any such email, which means I would not see it. I was advised the program would be cancelled at my request, but couldn't respond to the existing charge.

My September billing from AT&T (more similar erroneous billings) had another monthly charge from HBS. I contacted AT&T, again. They had a record indicating the "denial request" for HBS, but indicated they had already billed me (for September) prior to my call, which was the same day I received the August billing. Same process as before.

I agree this is some kind of scam, but am not sure where it is coming from. I wonder how many people are getting hit with this kind of thing and are totally unaware.

• Ai
    AirBizzKit Oct 07, 2009

I have also recieved this billing on my AT&T account. I called HBS and they emailed me a screen shot of the online order form filled out. To my dismay, it also had the last four digits of my social security number in the "security question" field. All other information was correct. So how does one dispute it when it looks like I actually did it. I'm having AT&T investigate the location of the IP address since it is near but not exactly at my location.

I will be contacting AT&T's legal department tomorrow. [protected]) is the number they gave me. HBS removed one of the charges but refused to remove the other beacuse all of my information was correct, so I must have ordered it.

The billing information on my bAT&T bill if for "Streaming Flix, LLC-VIP Access MTH FEE" for $14.95. I'm very glad I found that I'm not the only one and will continue to keep this blog updated with whatever information I recieve. Likewise, I will keep checking this site for everyone elses progress.

• Ro
    RoskoPColtrain Oct 09, 2009

Happened to me also only on behalf of my wife. Called [email protected], disputed the 2 (14.95) monthly charges and told them I was not going to pay it. Got the # to the FCC and called them they were very helpful in there capacity because it is actually the FTC who needs to be contacted because it has nothing to do with the phone other than being a third party ripoff. FTC # [protected], FCC # [protected], [email protected] legal [protected]. I'm calling FTC now to see what they can do!

• Cl
    cl1w Oct 17, 2009

I agree! This is a scam! The same charges was on my father telephone bill. When I called the number they said that my newphew place the charge and my newphew do not have access to internet much less do he know how to use it, or own a computer! I told the operator that my newphew do not have the right to authorize any thing on this telephone bill, and I want theses charges removed. She explain that I would have to put a block on the telephone in order for streaming flix charges be removed. Now that the block is in place, I will see if they will remove the charges.

• Ly
    Lynn731 Oct 19, 2009

I just had the same thing happen on our latest phone bill. $ 14.95. They finally agreed to refund the money and close the account. They claimed my wife ordered the service, which she did not.

• Da
    damason Oct 23, 2009

just had the same thing happen and they refuse to refund the $14.95 I was billed. I blocked any further bills or usage, but I want to know how they get the last 4 digits of SS#? are they getting it from legitimate websites like netflix? I had signed up for a free trial on netflix last year but cancelled before any billing from them. It's kind of scary to know they can get ss#'s !

• Al
    Alaina B. Nov 03, 2009

I was sent to a website for Toys R Us to fill out an application for employment. Everything looked legit until I had entered my information. Then all these pop-ups and other forms showed up. Even though I closed them without filling out anything, I received huge volumes of spam and two charges on our phone bill.

I called the toll-free?? number that was given for HBS Billing Services (supposedly the clearance center) they transferred me to Streaming Flix. I requested cancellation and a reversal of the charges. The cancellation they agreed to, the reversal of charges they would not.

They tried to claim that I had deliberately signed up. Not!!! I specifically told them that I did not want their "service" just before I had to shut down my browser to even get out of the website (do not go to www.ruscareers.com)

• Gr
    Greg Johnson Nov 08, 2009

We had the same thing happen to us, but with Century Link, which used to be Embarq & before that was Sprint. When we called this Streaming Flix phone number the first person hung up on us after we asked to talk to her supervisor. The second person we talked to also said my husband had ordered it online, which of course he hadn't. We don't order anything online nor to we pay our bills online or even give out our Social Security Number, due to so much fraud & now we get hit with it. Anyways this second person said he would send us the order form to our email. When we got it, it went directly into my Norton Anti Spam folder. When I opened the folder the email showed it had an attachment. Needless to say I am not even going to try to open this attachment up, which is I am assuming is the so called order form, even if I have to override the settings I have for Norton Internet Security. This email said "Per your request, the Letter of Agency Order Form. Please review the order form and feel free to call us back at our customer service at [protected]". When we tried to call this new number we got a recording that we could not dial this number. We called Century Link & she said they would deduct these new charges & would put a block on our phone number so this could not happen again. We are calling the FCC #[protected], FTC # [protected] & our local Better Business Bureau & even looking into hiring a lawyer that handles consummer/fraud actions. I would advise anyone else that has these fraud charges to also do the same thing as this company has to be stopped & charges brought against them. Remember if you do not take action against these clowns, they win.

someone03 Nov 09, 2009

i think that it is funny that so many people are freaking out. seriously!!! i know what it is like seeing additional charges, but when you are taking survey's online and all of those pop ups appear, do you read the fine print? Just by taking 1 survey you are allowing 3rd party providers to all of your information. Do I agree with this kind of thing? NO. THAT IS WHY PEOPLE NEED TO WATCH WHAT THEY ARE CLICKING AND DOING ON THE INTERNET. I also understand why people get pissed the way they do, but do you seriously need to scream at the customer service rep that is trying to assist you? ITS NOT THEIR FAULT!! I had no problem when I spoke with Alison. She explained what had happened, that my nephew had signed up for Streaming Flix and she canceled the product, gave me the cancelation number and said that I would not be recieving any charges, and I didn't even have to raise my voice to her. They don't want to be yelled at, they don't sign us up for these services, hackers do! They are only doing their job and that is to assist you with canceling the product so TRY AND SPEAK NICELY AND YOU MAY SEE BETTER RESULTS IN THE END.

• Ca
    catsshy Nov 10, 2009

I have the same charge this month on my Century Link/Embarq bill. I had never ordered it, didn't even know what it was. I called CL, they said they were simply a billing service for this provider that I'd have to call the # listed. I call, have to wait for almost 45 min to get someone to answer. Before I could tell this lady what my problem was, as soon as she had my phone # and name, SHE started asking ME questions, as do I use DSL or dial-up, etc. I stopped her, ask her what stream-flix was, she informed me. She said I completed a request form for this service. I DID NOT! She then reads some internet name for which she said applied for it. No such account do I have. She then tells me that perhaps someone in my family ordered it, I inform her that I am single and that no one else could have ordered it. She SAYS she will cancel but that it will take up to 3 or 4 billing cycles for my credit to show up. BTW...I DID speak nicely, and I DID understand this person didn't do it, and I do NOT sign up for anything on the internet that would give a 3rd party my information, I don't do that. So, even tho' I did speak nicely, this person with whom I spoke, STILL TRIED to make an invalid excuse for what had happened.

• Di
    Dixie Fliehman Nov 14, 2009

The same thing happened to us, however, it played out; the charge appeared on our bill, my husband called HBS billing service, they said I had ordered it and they couldn't cancel it for him, I had to call. Of, course I did and they pulled up our bill and said that it had been cancelled for my husband and that know one in the office would have told him that I had to cancel it. Ok, so I tell them I never ordered it, and I wanted them to cancel the current charge they said that according to the form I had ordered it. Oh, you have a form, I need a copy of that, then she said that I'll have to let you talk to a supervisor. She said I had ordered it, again I need a copy, so she says she will send a copy via email in 10 15 minutes. Well, of course I never got it, so I called a couple of days later and waited and waited on hold, went through the whole thing again, they said they had attempted to send it but it failed to send. I talked to a different supervisor and they had my email address wrong, which she said I could have just hit the wrong key while filling out the form, I didn't fill out any form, so she said that the fee would be credited in two to three billing cycles. Interestly enough my officemate has had this happen to her, only she has had an odessy radio charge and some sort of picure program charge.

• Di
    Dixie Fliehman Nov 14, 2009

By the way, I never screamed at any of the reps, even though they were telling me that I had ordered something, that I very well knew I had not, also I never take any of the online surveys, and am very careful to stay away from anything that may allow access for a third party. Yes, I freak out when charges start appearing on our bills that we did not order.

VolvoDave Nov 21, 2009

Call AT&T and complain to them, the more complaints they get from customers about a service like streamingflix. The sooner they will stop doing LEC/Alternative Billing (bill to phone number) with the company.

Here's Streaminflix.com's Whois info, in case you want to call and complain:

Registrant:

Technical Contact:
    Henderson, Christian
    +1.[protected]

VolvoDave Nov 21, 2009

Fight Back with Social Media.

Here's their Twitter Account: http://twitter.com/Studio127Inc
    Here's the Administrator's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/christiancdm

Found some more.

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/studio127inc
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/studio127
    Wordpress Blog: http://studio127blog.wordpress.com/

somepeoplesux Nov 22, 2009

There was a judgement against them a decade ago and are to be barred from the exact same activities that they are perpetrating again.

Time to contact the FTC and some lawyers.

I just saw the HBS Streaming Flix thing on my Verizon bill as well there is also a PaymentOne Email Bundle LLC charge as well.

• Bi
    Billiam Nov 23, 2009

I received my AT&T Statement and had a $14.95 charge for music, etc from StreamingFlixLLC. I called AT&T and they said it was a 3rd party call and it was legal. I DID NOT ASK FOR THIS. I called Streaming Flix LLC and they said I had order it, Bull, I DID NOT. My question is how can I get Streaming from billing AT&T each month?. I refuse to pay. Thank you. William H. Collins

somepeoplesux2 Nov 23, 2009

I called up Verizon this morning regarding the two 3rd party charges I had. One from Streaming Flix charged by Hold Billing Services and, one from Email Bundle charged by PaymentOne. She indicated that she would put the charges into recourse meaning Verizon would not pay the charges and therefore I would not pay. She also put a block on 3rd party billings on my account which seems every account is susceptible to by law unless explicitly asked to be removed. I also filed a complaint with the FTC. Next step is to talk to my lawyer.

• Dd
    DDDJ Dec 02, 2009

I got the same thing on Verizon bill for 2 products
    PC Monthly Fee ( For protection) - 19.[protected], 866-9613
    Streaming Flix MoFee - 14.[protected], [protected]

This is fraud at large... this is ridiculous. They even say that the account holder submitted a form for this... bull ###... these people has to be prosecuted...

S.O.B. Dec 10, 2009

Just went through this last night and today. Claimed my wife had registered! That is false. After much reading from complaintants I think they have figured out a way to gather info from job search engines and sign people up onknowingly. I did receive a cancellation number form Streaming flix last night and disputed the charges with ATT today. Issued a formal complaint to the FTC today also. Crap like this pisses me off! Bob

• Ca
    C.Apone Dec 10, 2009

I believe that AT&T is claiming that whoever made the charge had to have provided the last four digits of the persons social as a way to escape blame. AT&T already has your social so they can repeat it back to you but can they show actual proof that someone used your number to verify identity. This is their statement to you so that they can claim that it was done legally. That does not mean that someone actually had your number and I am beginning to wonder if there is a way to hold these two companies accountable for what it is that they are doing. Thank God that my husband and I check our bills with scrutiny. Unfortunately there are a lot of elderly people who do not know that this is being done to them. AT&T should ashamed at playing along with this fraudulent activity.

• Pl
    plissskin Dec 16, 2009

Total scam! Crap like this should piss everyone off. Got the 14.95 charge on my AT&T bill today and was told my wife signed up, she never signs up for anything, scared to death to do something like that. AT&T should be held accountable for this kind of nonsense, just have no idea how to pull that off..

mabsae Dec 26, 2009

12/26/2009: I am on the phone with Verizon right now and the customer service representative is removing this unauthorized, fraudulent charge. It is listed as the other individual stated above from Streaming Flix charged by Hold Billing Services.

• Ra
    RADIOACTIVERAE Dec 28, 2009

I got the challrge and totally agree that this is fraud, but almost everything is a fraud these days, rip-offs from small to large gigs. You never know what your getting these days: Proof in advertising no longer exists, just because they want to "they" can say anything about their products or services and that's all there is to it. If you do not recognize the charge or discrepency, they win. Pay attention, that is about all you can do. Sad that life in this world is so torn the hell apart that everyone is trying to make a living by scamming people! Anyone can take your identity, make changes, if they have to and just go the ### SHOPPING!
    AGAIN, nothing you can do.
    BETTING they are relying on people not noticing the charges, and making a pretty good living off of it.
    Same goes for every single one of the "Why Work?" Make money working from home! scams that are free free free. or 9.99 or hey wait dont go yet, a, how about for a limited time we give it to you for half that. no? how about .99Cents! Yeah, Let me charge your cre dit card, and keep the information.

AND! As well, you a nice local restuarant and have a meal, pay with your "yeah right", visa card, and the frecking cashier keeps your information and sells it for half price to a buddy.
    FACE IT! YEAH! THIS WORLD IS ###ED UP...

HURRY UP GOD! HURRY UP O-OK, PLEASE, GET ME OUTTA HERE.

Cuz, I don't belong here...

C. Huffman Jan 08, 2010

The very same thing has happened to me. My story is just like everyone elses. They started charging me this month and I almost let it get past me. Think about all the people who do not look close at their bills. I agree with the Dr. who wrote the original letter. This is all a big scam. ATT is not going to do a whole lot to stop it because they get paid a fee for every time they bill you. It's a cash cow for ATT. They are actually in collusion with the the scammers. It really stinks how immoral big business has become.

C. Huffman

C. Huffman Jan 08, 2010

The very same thing jappen to me that happened to all of guys. This company is clearly in the business of fraud. I think how they make their money is by the number of people who do not check their bills every month..just like the the good doctor wrote .

Do not expect much help from ATT because they are part of the scam also. They get paid a commission for every bill they collect for these crooks. They are just as guilty. It is a shame how immoral big business has become in this country.

C. Huffman

• Br
    Brian - Upset AT&T Customer Jan 09, 2010

I am unable to get this charge removed from my AT&T statement!

Contacted AT&T and they indicated that I needed to make their company designated provider for my telephone services so they could mark the account to refuse 3rd party billings. AT&T also credited the account $14.95 last month, but it should up again this month!

Contacted HBC and they referred me to NetFlix. Netflix states that I do not have an active account with them. No one is taking responsibility for the charge and no one is available to remove the charge! This is a BIG fraud!

• Br
    Brian - Upset AT&T Customer Jan 09, 2010

On my second call to Streaming Flix they have now stated that someone had signed up for the Streaming Flix service and provided my telephone number for billing purposes.

Streaming Flix sign ups are only required to check mark a statement indicating that they are an authorized user for the telephone account. No other proof is required!!!

Streaming Flix stated that they have no way of determining if their customer is actually authorized for the billed telephone account! Unbelievable!!!

• Sh
    Sherri C Jan 11, 2010

I just looked up Streamingflix because I just set up my ATT phone and internet, the bill is in my roomates name but I set up the wireless and in the instructions my e-mail adress was asked for and the next day I found an e-mail in my SPAM box that stated order confirmation. After opening it and not knowing anything about the company I sent them an e-mail that stated that I did not order any services and that I wanted any association with them to cease. The next day in my regular e-mail box I receive an order cancelation letter with an order number and a confirmation number. WHAT!! order/confirmation. The bill for ATT is not even in my name so somehow during the set up of the wireless modem they got ahold of my e-mail adress. I'm glad that I cruised my SPAM that day instead of just deleting the whole file. ATT will not take any action because they allow secondary companies to offer services even though this all happened during my set up and not any irresponsible surfing done by me. Glad I found your post and would like to know what next, how does this company keep getting away with this? What can I do to help stop it!
    Thanks
    Sherri

• Ms
    msangelica Jan 15, 2010

i cant believe this scam!!! Not only is streaming flix scamming under HBS ...but also if you notice on your att bill under ENHANCED SERVICES they charge 12.95! Holy Cow I just got my att rep to look up my account and of course she puts me on hold while she's doing the research and comes back to tell me it has gone all the way back to Sept. How many months I've been paying 12.95 plus the 14.95 to this streaming flix!! She comes back to tell me they can only credit back to Nov. Thats if it does happen, and that the person she spoke with said they would cancel my order...what order? I've never placed an order.

• Fr
    FRANCISCO713281 Jan 21, 2010

I had the same bill and actually found something. I called the number that billed me and they told me my wife signed up with them on December 3rd and that she filled out the information with her name i told them i did not receive anything on my email so i made them confirm it. The email was correct and the date they had said i went back through my emails and found that there was and email froM the ellen de Generes show. I went ahead and lied to them and said i did not have anything there saying it was from streamingflix so then they say check you're spam or junk mail so i did and there it was again a confirmation to de ellen degeneres show my wife signed up, but it wasn't for streaminflix. I told the lady i am the one paying the bill and my name is not showing to be the one who signed up for whatever youre billing me for and i was not going to pay anything. She then was like well if you're telling me you are not the one who signed up i will remove the charges from you.
    What i think happened my wife signed up for ellen and then she put our home phone number there on the application and there is where they get to bill people.

• Li
    Linda Lavender Jan 25, 2010

I also got this on my phone bill and called 10 times and waited a minimum of 20 minutes each time and no one ever got on the phone. I did not order this and did not validate this. I cannot believe that companies can charge your phone bill and get away with it. SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS, NOW!!!

Linda from Delaware

• Aa
    AAlice Jan 29, 2010

I got the same thing in my billing Verizon at:

billed on behalf of Streaming Flix, Streaming Flixmofee : $14.95

How does this end up getting resolved?

• Ra
    Rachelle Nuckles Feb 01, 2010

I called HBS at [protected] today when I discovered the $14.95 Streaming Flix Monthly Fee on my Verizon bill. They offered to reimburse me for the next billing cycle that reportedly already had been initiated, offered to cancel this service today. The second representative I spoke with offered to give me one month's free service and a coupon of sorts. I am certainly grateful I looked closely at my Verizon bill or I would have just paid it.

Chel of Kirkland WA

• Xm
    XMANTEN Feb 04, 2010

WELL SOMEONE SIGNED ME UP FOR THE EMAILBUNDLE FROM A HEADHUNTER WEB SITE. I DID GET THE EMAIL BUNDLE CANCELED AFTER AN ABSOLUTELY INSANE CONVERSATION WITH EMAILBUNDLE ABOUT THEY NEEDED MY PHONE NUMBER TO CANCEL THE BOGUS ORDER-WHICH WOULD BE CHARGED TO MY PHONE NUMBER !!!???? I SENT EMAIL TO THE HEADHUNTER WEB SITE AS THEY MUST HAVE GOT MY NAME FROM A RESUME AS MY PHONE IS NOT IN MY NAME. THANKS TO THE COMPLAINT BOARD I CALLED VERIZON AND HAVE A THIRD PARTY BILLING BLOCK ON THE LINE NOW.

IF THE HEADHUNTERS REPLY ABOUT HOW THIS HAPPENED I WILL POST. THERES A LOT OF INFO ON FOLKS RESUMES AND I HOPE THIS IS THE END.

• Ba
    barbara herron Feb 17, 2010

take off your billing i try to call but got know one

• Ba
    Barbara Warlin Feb 19, 2010

I also got a 15.70 charge on my AT&T bill. It's from Odyssey (OAN Svcs.) I called OAN got India (what a schock) the guy said he'd credit my acct. I then called AT&T who said this would probably appear for a few more billing cycles cuz it takes that long to remove. I didn't pay that portion. Stay on top of this so it doesn't go to collections and mess up you credit. I contacted consumer protection [protected] (WI) and they said I was the 4th complain since Weds. They should be put out of business and AT&T should refuse to bill for them. By now they should know they're not a reputable company. I also contacted public svc. comm of WI [protected] (that number is for any problems with any utility company. They said the FCC allows the phone companies to bill for third party stuff (evidently with no user authorization). I think we should go after the FCC - they're idiots. I saw their number in a previous complaint - its' [protected] - also AT&T legal [protected]. Keep complaining - go to every agency. This has go to stop!!!

Barbara W

• Pa
    packer fan Feb 20, 2010

I love this service. My kids use it all the time.
    We connect the computer to the TV and watch movies on the big screen.
    It's cheap, instant and there's great variety.
    Sounds like you people need to be more careful on the internet
    and own up to your mistakes. Stop slandering a perfectly good company.

• Re
    reggie J. Feb 20, 2010

This service is excellent. I can't believe all these negative comments about a company that offers a great service. I use this service all the time, so do my kids.
    It's better than Netflix!
    Maybe all of you people need to be more careful where you're keying in your information on the internet.