Menu
Home Unauthorized Charges StreaMate.com Charging when not using

StreaMate.com review: Charging when not using

Author of the complaint
6:40 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Streamate.com is charging your credit card even when you are not on private chatting with anybody! There customer service is rude and will not refund any charges.

6 comments
G
Jun 14, 2021 5:28 am EDT

Because of a policy change we are limiting access to certain locations to prevent fraud risk. Unfortunately we will no longer be able to extend service to your area at this time. If this policy changes we will inform you.

The suport person chatting/writting was cool till the last message where the chat was closed from any other answer...guess he was bussy.

My problem is, why are they letting peoples register than block them based on location.
Free accounts are charged with something still so the free is not so free if they do so.

Jul 31, 2019 10:50 pm EDT

Streamate.com its a scam! They blocked my account just after registration and recharging balance, support ignore my messages. Stay away!

K
Nov 04, 2018 8:07 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I was a model for streamate under screen name kinkycandyxx my account was closed recently but I did not receive my payments for 4 weeks I was never paid . why are they stealing my money ? I want my money because I worked so hard for it, if they close my account they should have paid me all the money I am owed ! please resolve this immediately

B
Nov 22, 2011 4:40 pm EST

Streamate is a RIPOFF, stay away from these cam sites! I had a problem with my inbox so I contacted live support and the operator insulted me and closed my account! The second person was even worse. BY FAR, the WORST customer service experience I have EVER received from any company. The phone rep. was much more courteous and helpful, but Streamate outsources the phone support to a third party call center who is not directly involved in the day-to-day operations. Luckily, I only wasted 20 bucks before I realized what a SCAM this website is. "Companies" like Streamate are laughing all the way to the bank by taking advantage of YOUR desperation for female interaction. STREAMATE AND OTHER CAM SITES PREY OFF THE STUPID. DON'T BE STUPID.

J
Nov 06, 2011 12:05 am EDT

this is very true...I have spent thousands and the robbed me time and time again...beware of Streamate and XHampster they are the same. Customer Service agen EVA is a evil vendictive ###...look out for her !

Jun 05, 2010 12:52 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

STAY AWAY!

IF YOU PROVIDE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION,
YOU´LL BE ROBBED!

Learn how the rating is calculated

8 complaints