StreaMate.comCharging when not using

M Review updated:

Streamate.com is charging your credit card even when you are not on private chatting with anybody! There customer service is rude and will not refund any charges.

More StreaMate.com Complaints & Reviews

marcoss Jun 05, 2010

STAY AWAY!

IF YOU PROVIDE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION,
    YOU´LL BE ROBBED!

John Q Public II Nov 06, 2011

this is very true...I have spent thousands and the robbed me time and time again...beware of Streamate and XHampster they are the same. Customer Service agen EVA is a evil vendictive ###...look out for her !

• Br
    Brian0924 Nov 22, 2011

Streamate is a RIPOFF, stay away from these cam sites! I had a problem with my inbox so I contacted live support and the operator insulted me and closed my account! The second person was even worse. BY FAR, the WORST customer service experience I have EVER received from any company. The phone rep. was much more courteous and helpful, but Streamate outsources the phone support to a third party call center who is not directly involved in the day-to-day operations. Luckily, I only wasted 20 bucks before I realized what a SCAM this website is. "Companies" like Streamate are laughing all the way to the bank by taking advantage of YOUR desperation for female interaction. STREAMATE AND OTHER CAM SITES PREY OFF THE STUPID. DON'T BE STUPID.

• Ki
    Kinkycandyxx Nov 04, 2018

I was a model for streamate under screen name kinkycandyxx my account was closed recently but I did not receive my payments for 4 weeks I was never paid . why are they stealing my money ? I want my money because I worked so hard for it, if they close my account they should have paid me all the money I am owed !!! please resolve this immediately

Manxwis76 Jul 31, 2019

Streamate.com its a scam! They blocked my account just after registration and recharging balance, support ignore my messages. Stay away!