Strauss Photo-Technical Service Inc.Promised to repair, broke instead

S

Strauss Photo Technical Service (SPTS) took for repair my stereo system (AIWA CX-NDS8U) in the middle of June 2006.
The output to speakers didn't work, but I could use my headphones and it sounded pretty good. So I paid for diagnostics and Strauss technician promised to get it repaired in two-three weeks. I called them in two weeks and was told that they were waiting for parts. In a few more weeks they said that need to get schemata from the vendor. Next time they were waiting for PC Dolby board. By the end of August the receptionist probably got tired answering my calls and became rude (just hung up on me) . After all they admitted that can't repair my stereo and I can pick it up at my convenience.

When I brought my Aiwa back home I found out that output to headphones was gone. So Strauss not only couldn't repair the stereo system, as they promised, but to the contrary - broke the thing which worked before their "service". What a frustration and waste of time and money...

Beware of service providers like Strauss Photo Technical Service!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices