Strategic Growth InitiativeScam Artists

H

I worked for this company for almost a year. In my time at SGI the owners, Scott Bachman and Joseph Barisonzi, rarely saw projects to completion and frequently blamed others for their failures, including their employees and their clients, their bread and butter. In my time with this company Scott Bachman frequently explained to me how he was right 100% of the time and he was surrounded by idiots--directly referencing employees, business partners, co-workers, his clients and most surprisingly the owners of a multi million dollar company whom he has somehow convinced to spoon feed him. As project manager for SGI I hired web programmers and writers for the company as they directed their needs to me...I was embarrassed over and over again as contractors called begging for money for work they completed, work which had been paid for by clients, work that was up and running on websites, however, as part of the blame game, SGI would claim that the work was not sufficient and demand revision after revision before they would pay the contractor. Sometimes they paid, sometimes they didn't pay--but they always used the work to their credit. Unfortunately, I was one of their contractors, my work can be found in use on many of their websites, work which I have yet to be paid for. As I double check on the work we were doing for a client when I left in June of 09 I see that the poor guy's website is still not complete and his marketing campaign was left in the dirt --he paid them over 30, 000, they were starting to blame him for THEIR failures when I left. I am writing in hopes that some of SGI's CEO's clients, business partners, contractors, friends and even family will read this and understand the twisted pattern of avoiding responsibility and placing blame. Please know it is not your fault, there are many of us out there who have been literally yelled at and blamed for the failures of Scott Bachman and Joseph Barisonzi.