Storeb2bRip-Off Takes Merchants Moneey No Service

As a merchant that makes close to $80K selling online yearly on my own sites ebay and using storeb2b as a dropshipper, I have spent over $8000 dollars in a 5 Month period for which i had this company.

My complain started in March 2009, these people shipped a camcorder to a customer.

The customer complained 2 weeks later they are still waiting for their camera, contacted store B2B to follow up since they were the ones that shipped this product with their own non traceable carrier. They could not provide any information on where the item is and if it was delivered.

STOREB2B was only interested in banking and making money from storefront merchants, and their sales, if they were a least bit concerned with customer service they would have refunded me my cost for the purchase that never made it to the customer.

After the incident i fought with Storeb2b for a resolution, they basically told me there was nothing they can do, and that I would have to eat the loss, that was not acceptable to me, because the first thing a company does, when a customer complains their product is not there, if to investigate where it is, they could not do that, being a dropshipper you cannot tell your customer, "I do not know where you delivery is!" because that is not what you customer wants to hear, your customer is placing an order on your site, not the drop shipper's site, so you are held responsible when the merchandise, does not get there, instead of storeb2b standing by their merchants, they do not, their primary concern is to make money from your sales and leave you hanging even if you cut into the loss, they also make money from free advertising, by having you pay more money to advertise on adwords and the shopping comparison sites.

Storeb2b closed my webstore i purchased from them, because I filed a dispute with paypal, because my customer never received the merchandise i purchased to ship, because of this, which is the right and accurate thing to do, they closed all accounts that I had with them.

I would definitely not recommend them, they are scammers, they take you membership fee a month $29.99 and they let you deal with any losses that occurs based on their errors, they have you market their site spending lots of money and they make more profit than you.

I have been in business 10 years selling online, I have membership with 4 different dropshipper and they have been crossed off the list.

I have only been with this company 5 months and had so many problems with them.

• Fu
    Futuros7 Mar 09, 2013

So what dropshipper companies would you recommend as first time business person?

• Na
    Nauman H Khan Apr 17, 2010

I have been doing some research on www.storeb2b.com and have not been satisfied. The first thing I did was, called their customer service number to make some inquiries. The person who answered my call could not have cared less. This ticked me off BIG TIME! But I continued searching thinking maybe it was just that one person. After reading several reviews and speaking a couple of other of their customer service reps, who were a littler nicer, I just decided against them.

• Th
    THEMERC Nov 04, 2009

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS. I JUST JOINED YESTERDAY, I WAS REALLY EXCITED BUT THIS MORNING I HAD A REALLY BAD FEELING IN MY GUT ABOUT THEM, SO I DECIDED TO DO MORE RESEARCH. I'M GLAD I FOUND THIS WEBSITE. DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR ADVICE ON A GOOD WHOLESALE SUPPLIER AND DROP-SHIPPER, AT THE MOMENT I'M SELLING ON EBAY BUT I NEED MERCHANDISE.

SANDYDEALS Sep 19, 2009

StoreB2B IS HORRIBLE!!!

• We
    webmallwholesale Sep 19, 2009

I have had bad experiences with them will never use them again