Store Uniblue Koeln Dfunauthorized purchase

I was charge for software that I did not purchase through this company. I sent a complaint to the bank for charge on the card and PFCU sent me a letter stating that I authorized the charge because they called the company. There are so many fraudulent charges from this company that there should be something else that should be done for repeat offenders.

unauthorized purchase

RESOLVED

• Uniblue Systems's response · Sep 23, 2011

Hi Leon,
    I am sorry about the inconvenience. Your credit card was re-charged because your one year subscription for your product had expired and your order was set on automatic renewal. Before the renewal charge was applied we had notified you about it several times by email. I regret that you missed our notifications, however you need not worry our 60-day money back guarantee also applies to subscription renewals.
    I have sent you a private message requesting further information to locate your order details so that I can solve this for you as soon as possible. Thank you.
    Keti, Customer Relations Team