StopSmokingToday.comTotal scam

C

I went to the site of www.stopsmokingtoday.com after seeing commercials on TV. I wanted to stop smoking, but changed my mind and closed out the site after putting some information into the site. A few nights later, I received a call from a stopsmoking.com spokeswoman. I gave her my information to be charged $5.00 s/h. A few minutes later a man called to confirm all of this information and was told that I would be billed about $69.00 a month if I continued, but could cancel by calling the same number. A week later I was charged 7 different times, 7 different amounts to equal out to the $5. A week after that, I received the product. Around two weeks of taking the product, I decided to cancel, of course if was an automated process. A week after that, I noticed a $1.00 charge to my bank account. I called my bank and the man asked if I had joined an athletics or country club. I was then directed to the banks fraud department. I then searched and found other sites where people state that they are getting ripped off, worse than me, and have been for a couple of years now. I am in the process of going through the BBB. This company is a total scam.