Menu

complaints

Stone City Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Stone City at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Stone City has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Stone City. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Stone City complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest Stone City complaints

ComplaintsBoard
K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Stone City I went to Stone City, LLC to buy new counter tops for my kitchen

I went to Stone City, LLC to buy new counter tops for my kitchen. When I met with the sales people, I brought my measurements and pictures. They were nice and we talked about where the seam would be. They said it would be around the sink, which made sense. They came to measure and showed me the paper with the measurements. The installation was on June 24th and everything seemed to be going well until I saw the installer adding a piece to the top of my island. I asked him about it, but he said he was only there to install. They added the piece and now there's an ugly seam on the top of my island. I confirmed the seam placement several times, but it didn't matter. I called Babu, who was very rude and not helpful. I was so shocked and upset that I had to hang up. I called again on June 26th to try to resolve the issue, but was told that Babu was gone until July 1st and they would call me back with a time for him to come out. But they never did.

Read full review of Stone City
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Stone City I hired Stone City to make and put in a kitchen countertop

I hired Stone City to make and put in a kitchen countertop. I went to their store and signed a deal with them on June 5th. My contractor, Ian *** of ***, gave them a deposit of $5952.75. An extra $1984.25 was to be paid when they installed it, but that didn't happen. They were supposed to come to my house to make a pattern on July 8th, which they did. Babu made the pattern using a laser measurement system that I saw and approved. My contractor had to move one of the cabinets, and Babu came back to take new measurements. I wasn't there. The original installation date was set for July 21st. The installers tried to install the slabs for a couple of hours but couldn't. The main issues were that the angle where the slabs met in the corner was wrong, the cutout for the sink wasn't centered, the gap along one wall was too big and would have needed a furr-out of almost an inch, and the overhang along one edge would have been about 6 inches. The excess overhang would have been more than the maximum allowed for the electrical outlet along that wall according to Douglas County building codes. I would have had to pay my contractor to furr out the wall (which wasn't in my original contract with him), and I would have had to pay the electrician to move the outlet. Stone City successfully installed one of the five slabs. I kept a second slab that was installed by a different company. I think it's fair for me to pay for the two slabs I got (25.5sqft total), but I shouldn't have to pay for the slabs they didn't install. I'm asking for a refund of $3581.25 payable to either myself or ***. I'm not sure what's appropriate because I signed the contract, but *** paid the deposit. I've tried to contact Stone City many times, but Babu won't return my messages. My contractor went to their store on January 19th but couldn't fix the problem.

Read full review of Stone City
Hide full review

Is Stone City legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Stone City as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Stone City stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Stone City should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Stone City earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Stone City achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Stone City. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Stone City has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Stone City has registered the domain name for stonecityllc.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Stonecityllc.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Stone City website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Stonecityllc.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Stonecityllc.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Stone City, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Stonecityllc.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The stonecityllc.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Stone City protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • This website appears to offer a link shortening service. Scammers may also use shortened links to make malicious or fraudulent websites appear more legitimate or to hide the true destination of a link. Therefore, it's important to exercise caution when clicking on shortened links, particularly if they come from an untrusted or unfamiliar source.

Overview of Stone City customer experience

Stone City LLC has been receiving a lot of negative feedback from consumers. Customers have complained about the poor quality of their products, unprofessional customer service, and delayed delivery times. Many have reported receiving damaged or incorrect orders, with no resolution from the company. The website lacks transparency and information about their products, making it difficult for customers to make informed decisions. Overall, Stone City LLC has a poor reputation in the market and should be approached with caution.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Stone City contacts