Menu
Stikz Cigar Lounge Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Stikz Cigar Lounge
reviews and complaints

www.stikzcigarlounge.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.9 10 Reviews
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Stikz Cigar Lounge aficionados reviews and complaints 10

Newest Stikz Cigar Lounge reviews and complaints

P
7:49 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Stikz Cigar Lounge Stikz Cigar Lounge: The Ultimate Spot to Smoke and Chill!

Stikz Cigar Lounge is the bomb! I went there with my boys and we had a blast. The atmosphere is chill and the staff is cool. They got a great selection of cigars and drinks. I tried the Cuban and it was fire. The lounge is spacious and comfy, perfect for kicking back and relaxing. The music was on point too, had me nodding my head the whole time. I also dig the decor, it's got a vintage vibe that's dope. I'm definitely coming back here with my crew. If you're looking for a spot to smoke and chill, Stikz Cigar Lounge is the spot.

B
7:17 am EDT

Stikz Cigar Lounge Relax and Smoke in Style at Stikz Cigar Lounge: A Review

Stikz Cigar Lounge is a pretty cool spot to check out if you're into cigars and chillin'. They got a good selection of cigars and the atmosphere is pretty chill. I went there with my buddies and we had a good time just hanging out and smoking some cigars. The staff was friendly and helpful, they gave us some good recommendations on what to try.

One thing I really liked about Stikz Cigar Lounge was their selection of t-shirts. They had some really decent ones, with nice quality and a big assortment to choose from. I ended up buying a couple for myself and even got my son a Julo African t-shirt. He's already worn it to school and got some compliments, haha.

Overall, I would definitely recommend checking out Stikz Cigar Lounge if you're in the area. It's a good spot to relax and enjoy a good cigar, and maybe even pick up a cool t-shirt while you're at it.

F
7:06 am EDT

Stikz Cigar Lounge Relax and Unwind at Stikz Cigar Lounge: A Review

Stikz Cigar Lounge is a great spot to kick back and relax with a cigar. The atmosphere is chill and the staff is cool. I had a good time hanging out there with my buddies. The prices are a bit steep, but you get what you pay for. The cigars are top-notch and the selection is impressive. The lounge is well-maintained and clean. The only downside is that it can get a bit crowded at times. Overall, I would definitely recommend Stikz Cigar Lounge to anyone looking for a good time.

C

Stikz Cigar Lounge Relax and Unwind at Stikz Cigar Lounge: A Review

The Stikz Cigar Lounge is a great place to chill and relax with your friends. The atmosphere is cozy and inviting, and the staff is always ready to help you out with anything you need. The cigars are top-notch and the selection is impressive. I've tried a few different ones and they've all been great. The prices are reasonable too, which is always a plus. The lounge itself is well-maintained and clean, which is important when you're smoking cigars. Overall, I highly recommend the Stikz Cigar Lounge to anyone who loves cigars and wants to have a good time.

P

from Stikz Cigar Lounge!

When I first walked into Stikz Cigar Lounge, I was blown away by the atmosphere. The dim lighting and cozy seating made me feel right at home. The staff was super friendly and knowledgeable about all the different cigars they had to offer. I ended up trying a few different ones and was not disappointed.

One thing that really stood out to me was the selection of drinks they had available. I'm not a big drinker, but I decided to try one of their specialty cocktails and it was amazing. The bartender really knew what he was doing and made the drink just the way I like it.

Overall, I had a great experience at Stikz Cigar Lounge and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a chill spot to hang out with friends. The only downside was that the music was a bit too loud for my taste, but that's just a personal preference. Other than that, everything was perfect. Can't wait to go back and try some more cigars and drinks!

Y
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Stikz Cigar Lounge Stikz Cigar Lounge: A Cool Spot to Chill and Smoke Cigars with Great Atmosphere and Selection

Stikz Cigar Lounge is a dope spot to chill and smoke some cigars. The atmosphere is chill and the staff is cool as hell. They got a wide selection of cigars and the prices are reasonable. I went with a group of friends and we had a great time. The music was bumpin' and the drinks were flowing. The only downside was that it got a little crowded later in the night, but that's to be expected. Overall, I would definitely recommend Stikz Cigar Lounge to anyone looking for a good time.

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Stikz Cigar Lounge Stikz Cigar Lounge: A Cool and Comfortable Haven for Cigar Enthusiasts and Chill Seekers

Stikz Cigar Lounge is a dope spot to chill and smoke some cigars. The atmosphere is chill and the staff is cool. They got a good selection of cigars and drinks. The lounge is spacious and comfortable, perfect for hanging out with friends or just relaxing solo. The prices are reasonable and the quality is top-notch. I highly recommend checking out Stikz Cigar Lounge if you're a cigar enthusiast or just looking for a cool spot to kick back and relax.

I
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Stikz Cigar Lounge Stikz Cigar Lounge: A Chill Spot with Great Selection of Cigars and Drinks

Stikz Cigar Lounge is the bomb! I went there with my boys last weekend and we had a blast. The atmosphere is chill and the staff is cool. They got a great selection of cigars and drinks, and the prices are reasonable. I tried the house blend and it was smooth as hell. My buddy got a Cuban and he was in heaven. We played some pool and watched the game on the big screen. It was a good time.

I gotta say though, the bathroom could use some work. It was kinda dirty and smelled funky. But hey, it's a cigar lounge, not a five-star hotel. And the ventilation could be better too. My clothes reeked of smoke when I left. But that's just part of the experience, right?

Overall, I would definitely recommend Stikz Cigar Lounge to anyone who likes to smoke and chill. It's a dope spot to hang out with your homies or meet new people. Just be prepared to smell like a cigar when you leave.

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Stikz Cigar Lounge Stikz Cigar Lounge Review: Chill Spot for Quality Cigars and Good Vibes

Stikz Cigar Lounge is a chill spot to hang out with your buds and enjoy a good smoke. The website is pretty dope, easy to use, and you can find what you're looking for without any hassle. The product pages are on point, with all the deets you need to make an informed decision.

I've ordered from Stikz a few times now, and every time has been a solid experience. The quality of the cigars is top-notch, and they always arrive on time. I've never had any problems with my orders, and I hope it stays that way.

The lounge itself is a cool spot to kick back and relax. The atmosphere is chill, and the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They've got a good selection of cigars, and the prices are reasonable.

Overall, I'd definitely recommend Stikz Cigar Lounge to anyone looking for a good smoke and a chill spot to hang out. The website is easy to use, the products are high-quality, and the lounge is a great place to unwind.

A

Stikz Cigar Lounge Relax and Unwind at Stikz Cigar Lounge: A Review

Stikz Cigar Lounge is a great place to chill and relax with your friends. The atmosphere is cozy and welcoming, with comfy chairs and dim lighting. The selection of cigars is top-notch, with a variety of brands and flavors to choose from. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, always ready to help you find the perfect cigar to suit your taste.

I've been a regular at Stikz for a few months now, and I have to say, I'm impressed. The prices are reasonable, and the quality of the cigars is excellent. I've tried a few different brands, and they've all been great. The lounge is also well-stocked with drinks, including beer, wine, and spirits.

One thing I really appreciate about Stikz is the attention to detail. The lounge is always clean and well-maintained, and the staff is always on top of things. They make sure that the ashtrays are emptied regularly, and that the air quality is good. It's clear that they take pride in their work, and it shows.

Overall, I would highly recommend Stikz Cigar Lounge to anyone looking for a great place to relax and enjoy a cigar. Whether you're a seasoned smoker or a newbie, you'll feel right at home here. So grab a cigar, pour yourself a drink, and settle in for a great time. You won't be disappointed!

About Stikz Cigar Lounge

Stikz Cigar Lounge is a premium cigar lounge that offers an unparalleled experience to cigar enthusiasts. Located in the heart of the city, Stikz Cigar Lounge is a haven for those who appreciate the finer things in life. The lounge boasts a luxurious and sophisticated ambiance that is perfect for relaxing and enjoying a good cigar.

The lounge is equipped with state-of-the-art ventilation systems that ensure a comfortable and smoke-free environment. The lounge also features a well-stocked bar that offers a wide range of premium spirits, wines, and beers. The lounge's knowledgeable staff is always on hand to help guests select the perfect cigar and drink pairing.

Stikz Cigar Lounge offers a wide selection of premium cigars from some of the world's most renowned brands. The lounge's humidor is stocked with a variety of cigars, from mild to full-bodied, ensuring that there is something for every palate. The lounge also offers a range of cigar accessories, including cutters, lighters, and humidors.

Stikz Cigar Lounge is the perfect place to unwind after a long day or to celebrate a special occasion. The lounge is also available for private events, making it the ideal venue for corporate events, weddings, and other special occasions.

In summary, Stikz Cigar Lounge is a premium cigar lounge that offers a luxurious and sophisticated environment for cigar enthusiasts. With a wide selection of premium cigars, a well-stocked bar, and knowledgeable staff, Stikz Cigar Lounge is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a good cigar.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Stikz Cigar Lounge website

Stikz Cigar Lounge social media

Stikz Cigar Lounge Category

Stikz Cigar Lounge is related to the Smoking and Tobacco category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Stikz Cigar Lounge?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Stikz Cigar Lounge Customer Service. Initial Stikz Cigar Lounge complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Stikz Cigar Lounge above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Stikz Cigar Lounge. Discuss the issues you have had with Stikz Cigar Lounge and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.