Stevie B's Pizzatreated very rudely and unfairly

D

another customer was cursing my 11 year old daughter and when i stood up for my child she complained to the manager about me and the manager didnt even bother finding out the truth, he rudely had the police to ban me from the establishment, but that i can live with because i have spend good money in this business with birthday parties as well as eating there regularly, so someone else will get to enjoy my money, but i find it very offensive that they treat their customers that way as well as my child.

• De
    Denise Martin Nov 08, 2008

I feel like my money and feelings should be just as good as anyone else.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices