Steve QuickAwful man

Steve Quick has sold me and my fiance with a sick puppy, he had parvo. We bought our puppy on feb. 21st and he was hospitalized 3 days later. He began to vomit and became extremely ill. He was in isolation for 5 days and then in 24hr care for over 7 days. Our medical bill is well over $5, 000 dollars. Thankful our puppy has made it and is doing well! He is on an extreme diet and a lot of medication. I am so upset over this, how can someone sell sick puppies. I want to find out what to do and how to get this so called kennel shut down. I have read other reports on ridge backs having parvo and my boerboel has parvo which means his whole kennel must have parvo!!