Steve Clayton Guitar PicsCustom picks are low quality

S

Don't order the custom picks from Steve Clayton. I ordered the white Pearl picks. The imprint comes right off. All you have to do is bend the pic a little and the imprint comes off on your finger. Their imprint quality is not very high. The text was blurred and the line thickness wasn't consistent. Centering isn't very precise either. Find another supplier.

• Al
    Allie874 Feb 12, 2010

I got picks from this company and they turned out amazing! I used a photo for my wedding and I couldn't believe how nice they turned out. Plus they arrived to me within 4 days of me ordering them. It was one less worry off my mind during the chaotic planning of my wedding.