Sterling Property ManagementService

M Review updated:

Worst customer service ever. Our A/C broke took him 3 days to find somebody. We were without A/C for 3 days in 100 degree weather. His proposed compensation for those three days was 10$ a day for inconvenience. We have it recorded. While he was approaching my wife in his office he was weaseling. A++++ professional. I hope nobody has ever has to deal with Bruce.

• K
      Jul 20, 2009

I think there must be more to the story than what is told here. I have been a client of Sterling for almost 5 years and I have had no problems whatsoever including multiple repairs to my home that were all handled in a timely manner. One great example is that about two months ago, my tenant had the fridge go out. We have insurance for this, and when the home warranty company that is supposed to replace it did not do so in a timely manner, Bruce went out of his way to get a temporary fridge for my tenant until the warranty company got someone out there. As a property manager, it is his job to contact either the homeowner or home warranty company for replacement. He did that, but when THEY didn't respond in due time, he went over and above his duty to get the situation fixed for ME and my tenant. I'm not sure what happened with Mark and Dotka, but I'm suspicious, especially since they "have it recorded" and since Mark is reporting on a situation that happened to his wife but that he wasn't even present for.

• M
      Aug 01, 2009

Yes, there is more to the story. It is not completely resolved yet. It has been a while. I was not present because I am not sure if you are aware of that some of as have to work during regular business hours and can't wait 4 hours for A/C company to show up. If you like more info simply e-mail me. I do not lie and have nothing to hide: [protected]@yahoo.com.