Sterling PlumbingBad service

There is a crack on my Sterling (same company with Kohler) bathtub I bought from Lowe's. I contacted Kohler customer service but was told that the problem I'm encountered is not covered by the manufacture warranty. I just want to share this with everyone to be aware. I also read other complains about Kohler Company in this web site. I should read them first before I committed to Kohler's product.

Going back and forth with the Kohler customer service they insist that their bathtub will not crack and blaming on me damaged it. I finally realized their attitude is, once youve purchased and installed their product, such as bathtub, faucet, etc. it is very hard to remove and return it. You are stuck with their product.

I guess Kohlers policy and scope are short-sighted and only expect to do business with you once. They are not looking for long-term relationship with their customers. Because Kohler thinks nobody is replacing the kitchen or bathroom product frequently so they dont care.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices