Ster-Kinekor — bad viewing and sound quality joker at watercrest hillcrest, durban
Hi my family went seethe Joker movie last week Tuesday at the Watercrest Mall .
Paying a small fortune to see a movie, we would hope the sound and picture quality would be the best. The movie was 'jumpy' and when the kids complaint the staff were not really interested.
Please can this be looked into, should we have asked for a refund?
More Ster-Kinekor Complaints & Reviews
- Ster-Kinekor - bad attitude, unhelpful and rude 
- Ster-Kinekor - unable to retrieve tickets booked online at cinema
- Ster-Kinekor - bayside cinema renovations 
- Ster-Kinekor - avoid this place at all costs 
- Ster-Kinekor - slandering of christian faith by ng kerk's movie dominee tienie. please remove from cinemas 
- Ster-Kinekor - cinema screen faulty
- Ster-Kinekor - melted slush puppy
- Ster-Kinekor - poor service
- Sterkineko - the behaviour and attitude of staff/ and service
- Ster-Kinekor - mall of africa