Stepwheel OutsourcingImmigration

S

Please be aware about Stepwheel phone calls and immigration service. First time i could get phone call from this concern, that time they would ask money as earlier than start documentation. While they would not talk about documentation team, I thought which person was a documentation person, and they says they are only main person for this processing so if you have any query call to me. also they would arrange a interview (first round via internet call) and the interview person intrduce herslf from hong kong at 11:10 PM as on indian time (that time in hk is earlier morning around 2:00 AM, actually my mistake i did not knew that time on that situation), So next day morning i got call from Stepwheel and said i got confirmation, so i need to pay RS.92, 000/- . My mistaken i belive those thing are. But later only i knew that all fake calls and nobody was call me from HK.

Still my money and my documents are not given to me and they would urge to accept there conditions then only they will return my documents to me.