Steamworks Vancouver LLCUnauthorized Credi Card Charges

I was a member of Steamworks Vancouver on West Pender St and used to go all the time but now I find that it's a bore. Everybody waiting for someone else to make the first move. Snore. The place started going downhill so I didn't plan on renewing my membership - but when my membership expired they charged my credit card without authorization. I asked for a refund and was told that I'd have to speak with Oleg Alex Kiforenko in San Francisco. He never returned my calls and when I finally got hold of him after several weeks of trying he was just plain rude and obnoxious. I never did get my money back. It's not safe to give a place like this access to your credit card. I suggest that you take your business elsewhere. Thanks for reading this.