[Resolved] Stc Technologiesfraud

N Review updated:

Stc technologies (Software testing training division) is a fraud company
They said that after the course if we get 60% they would arrange
For placement, but nobody clears the test, it is so tough that they
No one would clear the test, so ultimately no one is elgible for the
Recruitment. If we dont clear the test they are giving a option of
Joining their company stc third eye by paying rs. 75000 / - for a salary
Of rs. 5000 / - with bond. And out of 6 i knew batches ie nearly 100
Students only 6 to 8 clear the online exam that to by luck.
Last week when i went to a company for interview most of the students
Came from stc tech. They regretted for have joining the course and they
Felt they have been cheated. And their teaching is not of upto the
Standard. My humble request dont join stc technology. . .

Yet they advertise in the newspaper everyday very proudly. . .
About their placements. . .

Beware guys they are great cheaters. . .

RESOLVED

• Updated by Ponggay · Jun 26, 2017

Because My Old Phone Is Stolen And I Cant See My Phone And I Need To Buy Another Sim But I Cant Register Again To Buy And I Need To Cancel Or Deactivate My Old Simcard Thank You.. please Cancel Or Deactivate This Mobile Number +966050190521 Thank You

anandkumar6666 Feb 26, 2010

Hi dude,

What you said is absolutely right ..

Adding to the point

Its a institute of cheating not testing. They say that they have real time faculty.. but the fact is they are having inefficient faculty . In Anna Nagar Faculty's who run through the Power Point and finish the Tools. Faculty doen't have Real time or Practical Knowledge. Guys pls Don't waste money and time in STC. But one thing we need to appreciate them If you pay Money they'll give Fake Certificate stating that you're employed by STC.

anar02 May 26, 2010

I don't agree with your comments against STC Technologies...I was a student of STC, Cochin...Not only myself but most of batch mates and also from other batches got placed in various companies in reputed IT Companies...Their teaching / training is also pretty good.If a person didn't get any job or career in testing does not mean that it is because of the training institute only!!!

anujaravi Jul 28, 2010

Hi friends.. I got selected for CTS through STC recruitment... And, the company is asking me to pay Rs.25000 for training.. I'm receiving both good and bad comments about that consultancy.. Some are telling that they wont take us in after the training.. But my doubt is, I attended my interview in CTS campus and got selected through their HR panel only.. Then, how will they reject us so easily????

Im really confused.. Pls help...

STC Legal Aug 18, 2010

Dear All,

We represent from the Legal Advisory Team of STC Technologies Pvt Ltd. Recently we see some posting are happening in Complaint Board on behalf of our Client STC Technologies which are totally false and trying to defame our client brand. With respect to the same we have identified the culprits who have posted false information's and taken necessary legal action against them through cyber crime police .And we hope again some of false allegations is happening through our competitors and unwanted peoples. At this juncture we would like to communicate to everyone through this medium that if you have any genuine concerns or to know about our client initiatives then email us at [email protected] with contact Phone Number to sort out the differences and also we would like to warn the " CYBER DEFAMERS" creating and causing the damages to our client brand will lead to punishable act.

STC Legal Team.
    [email protected]

STC cian Aug 19, 2010

oya super stroy STC Legal team...
    So you people created a another story...just keep shut your fake things..dont try to full people...
    I can put n number of your stories of your STC how you all make full people...
    So dont try to over smart

• Ju
    Justice Denied Sep 27, 2010

As told by Mr. Thirumal Raj, he the man behind STC Technologies Ltd (Director) is the Great Grand Son of the famous Bombay Don Mr. Varadharaja Mudaliar (late) and presently the by nominee of Mr. Dayanidhi Maran. He is also a close associate of Mr. M.K.Stalin and other members of the DMK Family in Tamil Nadu. He uses his power and influence to conduct bad business and of course cheat people. He also evades income tax and other taxes because he is protected by the political support he enjoys. So people you can do nothing to him but you can stay away from him and his company which has this cheating as a business. All what I have said here has telephonic recordings and documents as evidences as said and made by Mr. Thirumal Raj. In Tamil there is a saying "Dhustanai Kandaal Thoora Vilagu" i.e. stay away from bad people. Also I must mention about Mr. Saran another close partner of Mr. Thirumal Raj who is a modern day barber by profession running a similar fraud franchise model in the name of Black & White (Saloon) so called parlours. He supplies Mr. Thirumal Raj with Goondas, Rowdies and I have heard people saying he also pimps for him. So if you dare to go against STC remember their backup also the people you might expect to meet.

• Co
    cobain1983 Oct 04, 2010

@ STC Legal Team. :

Your response here shows how incompetent, fraudulent and cheapstake company STC Thrid eye IS. Any company which is big & reputable enough would not worry about some of these posts on the internet if they have credibility. It is so so silly for these STC THIRD EYE people to CLAIM that they have taken action against these simple students/victims, that too through cyber crime police, which sounds so childish. Shame on these fellows. My own roommate is a victim of STC THIRD EYE. They have taken his certificates and refuse to give them back, have made him sign a one year bond, and even though my friend is who is working on contract basis, and whose contract company is ready to make him permanent, STC THIRD EYE is saying it is not possible even though that is clearly mentioned in the contract !! SHAME ON THEM !!!

And then coming here and posting a so called LEGAL notice that they are taking legal action using cyber crime police just because someone wrote things here ! Just imagine, why would so many people come and say this institute was fraud. What would someone gain. Last but not the least shame on STC THIRD EYE agin, and people should go to court against this institute which plays with students' lives !

• Ne
    Net Citizen Oct 10, 2010

This Chennai based company STC Technology,
    STC ThirdEye which are into Software Testing
    are the biggest cheaters I have ever seen
    in my life. They collected from me Rs.50000
    for training and placement with MNC company.

The training was sub standard and very bad
    in nature but tolerated only in the fond hope
    that I will be placed down the line. But even
    after completing training, one year got over and they have not placed me. They are not
    refunding the placement fee of Rs.30000 also
    when I ask.

But as promised by them, I got fake exp certificate
    with fake pay slips which I don't even have the courage
    to use for the purpose of getting credit cards. However
    they are bold enough to issue such type of certificates.

They practice very unethical business and it
    is waste of time and waste of money if anyone
    joins their institute. They will not do
    justice to student community. Only God can
    punish such type of companies.

stcillegal Dec 30, 2010

hi, folks don't join STC adyar branch, coz they are really [censor]ing ...I completed my testing course in june month, they are very well in teaching manual testing but in automation tool very very very very very worst, no company hires's a candidate with theoretical knowldege ...system's are daba, the tools teached by them is older version 8.2 Rational Robot, QTP, Winn Runner, Open STA, Load runner and Silk Test...
    in other institue version 10 and (STC in anna nagar and egmore version 9)are being used... if we asked y mean's they simply tell tat for 10, 500 it's too much ...they are money [censor]er's ... at the time of joining, they said tat they will send for 5 interview's but only thing they r doing is sending to cts offcampus interview, in which we should clear all rounds and we have to pay 25, 000 ... wat the hell ??????????? stc are doing ????????? When I enquired about any other interview mean's they are telling only cts off campus, no other interview, now stc adyar branch is modified and look's like high tech institute with lcd T.V and etc ...it's all for cts selected student, they are very bandha and not having any other knowledge...All institute are doing like tis, so plz think and join.It's better to be placed in on campus or else u will be wasting money and roam for job ..., i am just posting this complaint to beware off stc adyar dog's ...atleast after seeing tis post, arrange for interview, or else return the money, u [censor]er stc... number one money [censor]er's, my sincere advice is don't join adyar stc branch ...

• Na
    nashdudeasdf Feb 09, 2011

Hi all,

U people are right,

Never ever join Contract job with STC THird Eye Technologies, they will take you to an hell ride and will show stars in the day light, i suffered a lot when i joined this company, they are earning lot from us, they doesnt give salary properly, change the rules with out any intimation, grab our money. They will not pay you on time.

They does not give u payslip, form16 experiance and releving letters

santosh111 Apr 01, 2011

i am totally confusing is it right

santosh111 Apr 01, 2011

i want to join here and i just want to visit this comments totally mind strucked to me give some more information please

• Sh
    shivasunil Apr 06, 2011

Hi guys STC is a big FRAUD ...dont Join It .
    they have many branches iam from Hyderabad branch, its a big fraud
    when u go to visit it, they will completely brain wash U to join STC...they will tell that we have many companies...we can recruit u easily...all they spoke is while u give money thats it . after u pay money they will not at all bother
    and proper training is also not provided over there

• Vi
    Vignesh001 Apr 08, 2011

HI Nash dude, I have an offer with same company, pls suggest me, if possible pls share your email ID/contact no, will contact you

Arunv May 10, 2011

Actually I am planning to join STC s/w testing course. But Friends you are all giving both positive and negative comments, so I was under confusion whether to join it or not.. Please give me a final solution!! Is it good or bad??

• Fr
    friend of u May 17, 2011

Dear ARUN V,
    As being a well wisher, first of all I suggest you to change your plan. Because I am also a ex -student of stc. They recruited me through campus along with more than 100 students. But only 20 students are joined by paying 50, 000. We not at all aware of this fraud company at that time. Later by proceeding we recognized that we are being cheated. they lengthens our training period from 3 months to 10 months. In fact I leave from there in the 4th month and ask them to give back my money. But they refused to pay. Then I move this issue to the police department and finally I got my money. Now I am working very peacefully in a core company . Those STC periods rude my life for 1 year, like every one in my family regrets me even my parents. So I personally recommend you don't propose to struck into these situations. If you are interested in software testing find some other way. Even some corporate companies are training this for their own recruitment without fees. DON'T GO FOR STC.

Arunv May 17, 2011

Dear friend of u,
    Thanks for your kind advice, I will not join it for sure, Also I am a BE CS graduate with 2010 passed out searching for a job will u help me in getting a job in Testing or database stream...And if u came to know any interviews pls mail the details to ([email protected]).. And may I know ur sweet name pls..

• Ba
    bakkiyaraja Jun 19, 2011

hey un legal teama kondukithu poye kuvathula podu. fradu...

• Ba
    bakkiyaraja Jun 19, 2011

here after student please don't join stc. they are fraud and in their so many rowdy are there. especially madhu...

Star211 Jun 27, 2011

Hi guys,
    Do u know any info abt tambaram stc branch is good or
    Bad? Whether they teaching good? Because
    I want to takecare of my family now. Thought
    Of joining der for testing or else tell me where they
    Teaching good With job assure.Pls tell me soon.

• Ko
    kowsalyadd Jul 04, 2011

hi friends i too want to join in stc tech... i was totally confused with the comments... pl tell me .. is it good or bad...

• Na
    naraen Jul 18, 2011

thank u so much frnds, i thought of joining the stc course so i want to knw about the feed back of stc...but i never expected such a worse feed back of stc here...nw iam going to quit my thought of joining stc...thank u frnds once again...

• Ri
    rithika Jul 18, 2011

hi plzzzzzz tel me the course amount in the stc... is it gud to join in stc.. pls suggest me...

• Bl
    blower Whistle Jul 22, 2011

STC Adyar has very bad and pathetic service. Very poor standard. I’m from the very recent 2011 batch, so this is not old experience.

Lab is in very poor condition, not enough lab time given to people.

Training faculties have very poor knowledge and very very poor communication skills.

There are counselors who promise everything, promise good training, promise good placement but at the end will cheat you.

If you score above 70% placement 100% guaranteed, but no one scores more than 50%. Not even one person in the class gets 70%. Whose fault is this? Is it not STC’s responsibility to make sure at least few people score good. If people studying in there institute cannot score good marks in their own test then how will they survive in the global market?

I’m from the very recent batch 2011, so this is not old experience.

Request people not to join STC Adyar ……. Please also pass this message to all your friends.

• Pc
    pcs06 Jul 23, 2011

Hi,
    Hi frds, then in chennai which institute is good for software testing...waiting for your [email protected] this is my mail id

• Pr
    praveen sa Sep 06, 2011

hi this is kishan i wnat to join stc techonolgies for s/w testing is it good r bad plz suggest me

i visit stc institute in ameerpet it is very good!! here sohail was councelled me it is good for my career is it believing r not plz tell me guys

Meeraravi Sep 14, 2011

Thanks for your comments. Now i'm very clear about stc.

sathishvit Sep 23, 2011

• Es
    eswaran07 Oct 06, 2011

hi, frnds STC trichy branch was the same level whatever you wrote before.Bharathidasan is also rowdy...Fraud institute...

• Xp
    xplanet Oct 29, 2011

hi frnds,

Thnxz a lot guys...i was abt 2 join dis cmpny within one day ...i was eager 2 knw abt its authentication . Itz true dat once if a person goes der ...dey will do a complete brain wash n students will b dreaming abt der future job in a reputed company . Itz bttr to chk out d walk ins on internet n visit d company directly.

Thanxz once again :)

• Xp
    xplanet Oct 29, 2011

thnxz 4 d useful info..got saved frm getting cheated

student of stc Nov 03, 2011

is fraud institute dont believe this they are totally frauds dont join in this am already student of this

arunkumar.k Jan 10, 2012

hai frnds, recently i have attnd intrvw in stc tech sollinganallur(05/01/2012), that is pakka fraud company,
    pls guys dont attnd any intrvw in stc tech they are money cheaters... be aware frnds..

meenavino Jan 11, 2012

i have paid 3000 rs as advance pl tel me whether i can join here or not. plz tel me only correct options dont tel bad ones

meenavino Jan 11, 2012

am really confused frnds plz tel me whether shall i join or not i have only 5 more days to join der

• Ko
    kosaksi Jan 30, 2012

Y peoples? u r confusing like this...
    I joined in STC in anna nagar branch on 30th Jan
    Dono wat will happen?
    ll tel my abt the company good r bad within 3 months..

• Ee
    EEEEEEEEEEE Feb 13, 2012

STC IS TOTALLY FRAUD. THEY CHARGE HUGE AMOUNTS CREATING HOPES ABOUT PLACEMENTS, BUT NOTHING THEY R GOING TO DO ONCE THE FEE IS PAID. THEY DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT STUDENTS. THEY R THW WORST ESPECIALLY THE AMEERPET BRACH AT HYDERABAD. THEY LITERLLY PUT A BLAME ON STUDENTS.

• Ee
    EEEEEEEEEEE Feb 13, 2012

STC THE BIGGEST FRAUD ESPECIALLY AMEERPET BRANCH AT HYDERABAD.THEY WONT OFFER ANY PLACEMENTS AND THEY R CHEATERS. THEY CHARGE U AND PUT A BLAME ON US AND PLAY A REVERSE GAME THAT WE R UNFIT FOR PLACEMENTS.THEY R DAMN ###ING IDOITS.. EVERYONE SHUD JOIN AND FILE A CONSUMER FORUM CASE AGAINST THEM...

• Sh
    shylu Feb 13, 2012

hi... guyss... i completed my b.tech in 2010... i was working in good concern as tso... since it was not IT i want to get IT job. So i approached STC in jan 8th 2011... they told me that they will place me in TCS with 25000k per month... so i resigned my job and joined STC... Still now they didnt arrange for any jobs... they took 25000 from me for course... the course didnt worth for 25k... Pls be aware and dont join that stupid company... The counsellor will cheat you all... especially that adyar counsellor lady... I dont remember her name... She will speak well but... dont believe her...

• Kr
    krishna2010 Mar 19, 2012

thanks for the complaints guys ... they are making thousands of calls daily to freshers and job seeking engineers ... this should help all of them from joining in it ... like it did to me .. thank you all for the complaint and i got a call to attend that and i m not going to do it . :-)

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices