state bank on indianre account pass book

I have opened NRE acccount for the state bank of india at mayiladurai branch Branch ( code:087.
Still i cant get passbook, cheque book. I sent letter also, still they cant do nothing. I spoke to bank manager he told me you will come india then ask me passbook i will give you.

Not only affecting me my friend 2 members also affected the same problem. Another one person also affected the same problem, same branch now he is in india he cancelled NRE account.

I have attached proof

What is the NRE account he know the meaning or not?
Kindly take necessary action.

S.Senthil