startpottytraining.comPotty Training

This is a website that offers a 3-day potty training method, written by an "expert" by the name of Carol Cline. It is very deceptive and seems very legit, as it is actual good advice. However, the selling points are that the author is willing to take emails to help you through the process. These emails will go unanswered. Also, the program offers a money-back guarantee. Also not true. The email address affiliated with this is: [protected]@gmail.com

What is particularly troubling about this is that every parent who has gone through the potty training process knows it is frustrating. The horrible people in charge of this scam prey on vulnerable mothers at the end of their patience.

scammedmom2 Sep 03, 2009

Also, I found an excerpt from the Carol Cline scam on this website: http://www.pottytrainingbedwetting.com/category/potty-training-aids/

Avoid everything found here.

scammedmom2 Sep 03, 2009

Just noticed this site hosts ads for the Carol Cline potty training scam. It's the one with the blond lady. Are you people part of the scam too? You should be ashamed. Is this whole site a bunch of ###?

scammedmom2 Sep 03, 2009

Watch out for 'Lora Jenson' too. It's all the same nonsense.

scammed and tickedc Sep 03, 2009

I have had the same problem, posted on the complaint board, but apparently in a different category than yours. I have been trying to find some way to get the "money back guarantee", but basically they have a good scam. You can't report to the BBB without a physical address for the company, and if you paid by paypal and try to stop payment, they tell you there is nothing they can do because nothing was physically sent that they can track and see that I didn't receive. Pathetic.

scammedmom2 Sep 04, 2009

Totally sucks. Good luck to you, scammed and tickedc. You have a soul sister in Minneapolis. All we can do is get the word out.

• Ca
    CatAmes Mar 01, 2010

UGH, I ordered this Carol Cline thing last Friday, Feb 19. I found some woman on this site: http://disq.us/d8omi. Her name is "Jillbradie" She says she ordered it and forgot to click the "return to merchant" button to be able to download the e-book. So, she ended up emailing Carol Cline at [email protected] She told me to try that and if I don't hear from her that she will send me what she has on her computer. Well, I received the e-mail back as "Domain does not exist." NICE. So, now I am waiting to hear from Jillbradie, as her name appears on this chat site. I am so upset, I fell sick. My daughter will be 3 on April 1st. I look forward to her being the big girl I know she can be.