Starline Motorscar purchase

S

Do not buy from these people, they are ridiculous...I paid my registration fees, called and called for my new tags/plates only to find out 3 months later they have had 2 drawers filled with plates and tags from not only myself but other buyers as well. Per the DMV my plates were shipped out to them the same month I purchased the vehicle, 3 months prior.. and I was charged a $61 penalty fee which I was unaware of by Starline Motors because the registrationwas expired from the year before, which they did not disclose... Also still waiting for the part they promised me and supposedly said they mailed to me, which now they have to get another one..Its one excuse after another..The owner is useless!!. These people are crooks and do not know how to run a business...DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices