STARCO TRUST INC.FRAUD MAIL FROM THEM

U

I've jst been getting mail fromthem and it jst sounded funny so I went online and I'm NOT the only one recieving this: Their letter if I can get it all on here: Starco Trust INC.5 Duke Lane, London E33 8HB. ATTENTION;ME. Date Sep, 28th 2009 TEL [protected] RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION CLAIM #SMD986UY* FROM THE DESK OF THE PRIZE DIRECTOR/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT. Karl ford and that I was a prize winner of $50, 000.00 and I had not responded from them since Nov.18, 2008 and basically this is my last chance because by law if anyone wins a prize they basically have to try one more attempt.. saying the drawing was held in Australia, where the head office is located. But their main office is in London, UK. And for security purposes to keep my winning information CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL CLAIMS HAVE BEEN FULLY PROCESSED..So the names are KARL FORD AND SUSAN MCGEE...WATCH OUT!!! SCAM!!! I've won money before and it would not just come in my mail the way this did. It is sent federal express and I had to sign plus I ENTERED IN THE CONTEST..SO HERES MY SIGN AND YOURS THAT ITS A SCAM!!!

More STARCO TRUST INC. Complaints & Reviews

• Oo
    ooey Oct 21, 2009

I recieved several letters stating I had won $50, 000 dollars.

• Do
    DOUGLA Nov 15, 2009

SCAM PRIZE. THAT COST ME ON MY PHONE BILL $30. THEY NEED TO BE PROCICUTED.

• Bw
    bwarren Nov 21, 2009

I just received a letter and the address was 3 Duke Road, London, UK; Telephone # [protected]...Just thought I should let ya'll know!

jams bond 007 Dec 07, 2009

I got a letter from starco trust inc that i won 50, 000 and call [protected] i called the authoritys in the uk, and gave them the info they told me that they will find the one, s involved with this frude and they will be arrested. I told them send in 007.

jams bond 007 Dec 07, 2009

the british authority should throw this guy and lady in jail for 10 years for making me belive i won 50, 000.send in 007 to catch this ###.

• Fa
    Faustco Dec 07, 2009

I recieved this letter about me winning a prize of 50000 dollars and Igot a little excited and checked the website of starco and seen the scam alarms.Some things a person need not do is give banking info and their ssn on the internet especially in these hard times to scam artists they are like a casino only on the take for your hard earned money to live in the bahamas.Only trusted websites should get the things mentioned above.And if you are reading this and say that my statement is a fabrication them you need to be scammed by these people to learn a lesson.

Angelgril64 Dec 08, 2009

I got this letter from starco stating that i won $50, 000 as i searched the net to get some info on starco and to my surprise i am not the only one that received this letter from them and all others stated the same that this is a scam to steel identity, so please beware of these people.if not u will be in a mansion today and in an out house tomorrow

Sarah Hinton Dec 08, 2009

It really makes me mad that someone would send a fake letter like that!

charleebear Dec 10, 2009

why are these people not in jail???? why would they do this around christmas? i mean has any one cashed any of there checks? tell me what happend!!!

• Ro
    Robert Doss Dec 10, 2009

I just recieved a prize notice from Starc...these poeple are heartless..sending some one this around this time of year when times are so hard on every one...

what can we do about this poeple

• Br
    brian mcdonough Dec 22, 2009

what happens if someone cashed the check sent them the money, because they really thought it was real.