Starbucks / abuse to tempe az police officers
I am so distressed over the treatment of the six police officers on our July 4, 2019 Independence Day! How can a barista be so rude and kick these six protectors of citizens out of the store at the request of one customer even under the supervision of the manager? I wonder if possibly that one customer felt threatened because that person maybe had a warrant for armed robbery or some other crime? That could surely cause one uncomfortable distress!
I myself would feel safe with law enforcement near as would many others who have no reason to be uncomfortable around those working for our protection. Some of these officers are veterans of our military who have fought for our constitutional freedom which our country enjoys even though Starbucks likes to damper some of those rights even for private citizens.
Yes Starbucks apologizes to the Tempe Police Department but will Starbucks go to the extreme to close stores to retrain the employees as it did a couple years ago for three young men asked to leave a store? My guess is it will not though it certainly should to teach some respect for those called upon when they have situations they want/need protection. I have had my gold card for several years but I'm strongly considering surrendering it as there is more and more disturbing actions within the Starbucks Corporation.
Respect and #backtheblue and lose the disrespectful persons behind that counter
More Starbucks Complaints & Reviews
- Starbucks - rude employees with no people skills 
- Starbucks Inc. (Nasdaq:sbux) - obstruction of justice 
- Starbucks - awful service 
- Starbucks - firing an employee! 
- Starbucks - fraud and scam 
- Starbucks - unethical behavior
- Starbucks - 12 oz phoenix pottery coffee mug
- Starbucks - service
- Starbucks - lousy experience 
- Starbucks - I was threatened by a starbucks employee at this exact starbucks location 17980 w bluemound rd. brookfield wisconsin 53045