Starbucks — 12 oz phoenix pottery coffee mug
When in Phoenix a year ago, I purchased a beautiful pottery mug at one of your Starbucks stores.
My husband and I washed it by hand since that's what was indicated on the bottom. Unfortunately one of us dropped it in the sink but we found a replacement on-line at Amazon.
Washing it yesterday I notices that the bottom had cracked into several pieces. I use a spoon in my cups but nothing invasive.
I am very dissappointed as you can image and hope that your company be willing to replace this vintage cup which I now have spend $ 80 on.
More Starbucks Complaints & Reviews
- Starbucks - rude employees with no people skills 
- Starbucks Inc. (Nasdaq:sbux) - obstruction of justice 
- Starbucks - awful service 
- Starbucks - firing an employee! 
- Starbucks - fraud and scam 
- Starbucks - unethical behavior
- Starbucks - service
- Starbucks - lousy experience 
- Starbucks - I was threatened by a starbucks employee at this exact starbucks location 17980 w bluemound rd. brookfield wisconsin 53045
- Starbucks - gift card never received