Star Marketing Group / IncrediblepassInternet scam and unauthorized charges!

Trial membership went to full membership and the charges and companies started charging. One $29.95 membership = 5 charges from 3 companies = $72. I canceled all, only to be charge 70 next month from different vendors with similar names. The latest doesn't even have a complete phone number or web address to contact them. The name of the company actually sends you to a businesses website. All of the numbers had between 6 and 12 minute waits with unprofessional customer service agents never giving the name of the company with their greeting and no agent number so that they can be identified later.

Lie the other member who has already reported them had to do: If you have a problem, you're stuck with the billing and the subscription with no way out except to cancel your card and alert the bank. Which is what I did as well. I filed a fraud billing report with the Federal Trade Commission as well.

• Ra
    rajesh666666 Jul 07, 2011

JUST LAUNCHED …… AND COVERED MAXIMUM AREAS OF INDIA EXTRA Income
    REFERENCE COMMISSION 10%
    BINARY COMMISSION 10%
    BINARY MATCHING LEFT RIGHT 1:1
    CONTACT no.[protected]

jorgebee65 Aug 22, 2008

I have the same problem and I don´t know what to do, I would like that you give me your solution to this situation. I did have to report my credit card like "lost" but I dont know if they are going to still charging me the suscription charge with my new card-number.