Star Career Academy- EHT CampusDO NOT GO HERE!

This place is a total scam. I went here for "cardiology tech". Which in other words.. EKG tech.. I swear they try to make it sound fancy. Not only is the tuition a rip off so is the learning experience. Before you enroll in any PRIVATE technical school... look at your community college. Most of them have this and other programs at the school for WAY, WAY less. I paid 12, 000.00 for this piece of crap place and at community colleges they want 2, 000.00 for this same course. I fully regret not looking around before enrolling here.. The job also is not in demand in my area.. so that means... NO JOB that was "promised" to me. To start things off.. the "teachers" are jokes.. They aren't even teachers. They are people who have been in a SIMILAR job field for quite some years and were hired to teach us without any certifications or anything.. So for example.. One of my teachers was an ultrasound tech for OB/GYN.. She was teaching Cardiology 101... Where does that all tie together? Eventually she moved up to be an assistant director of the school. Again. What the heck is wrong with this school?! Constantly teachers were walking out of this school and new "teachers" were coming in. We went through 2 directors of the school... The first one was fired. The 2nd was placed somewhere else.. Another one of my teachers went to school to be a EMT. She worked in field for a good amount of years.. then was hired at a cardiology office to be a tech.. BOOM. there's her experience.. then a few years later she was teaching at this school.. By the time i was done here.. I was fed up.. I did my extern.. which was also another joke.. First I was placed at an office where i came in at 7am and didn't leave till 5pm. On the first day they didn't give me a lunch break and had me file folders all day and pretty much just forgot about me. I was done there by the 2nd day. I was then placed at a much better extern at a rehab center. The job counselor still calls me to this day and asks how everything is and whats my progress in job seeking.. I now ignore his calls. I'm sure it's part of his requirements to call us... But please.. This school is a rip.. And i'm sure anyone could agree if they have attended Star career academy. DO NOT ENROLL HERE unless you are using state unemployment benefits since they all go here for no cost at all... To this day.. A year later.. I refuse to pay my student loan i got from here. Currently I am going through the forgiveness program of direct loans.. Which means hopefully.. I will have to pay little of this loan or nothing.. This school was a regret to me and i still have not forgiven myself for attending and putting myself in debt.