Stapleshp envy 7855 printer

G May 13, 2019 Review updated:

Bought this printer in Jan 2019 from Staples. Worked fine and after some pics were printed we had to buy new ink cartridge because printer doesn't come with a long life cartridge. So went back to Staples and purchased new ink cartridge. After that we notice the pics weren't that great. So I called Staples in Bluffton, SC and they said to do all the tests ete. Well nothing changed. So I brought printer in(Saturday May 11 2019 at 4:00PM ) for Tech to look at. He did a few tests and said he didn't know what was wrong with it. He said to call HP and they will help. I asked the Tech if he was sure there was nothing wrong with the cartridge that staples store had sold me. Tech said it was fine.
Well what happened? Tech said nothing more I can do. So a brand new printer only months old doesn't work? You have no idea what's wrong and I can't get a new one.
Maybe you sold me a lemon.

• C
      Sep 17, 2019

So call the manufacturer. It sucks yeah but staples isnt responsible for how you used the machine or how it worked. its HIGHLY unlikely that this type of machine was defective. Its likely what you printed, how your printed or what you printed on.