Staples — hp envy 7855 printer
Bought this printer in Jan 2019 from Staples. Worked fine and after some pics were printed we had to buy new ink cartridge because printer doesn't come with a long life cartridge. So went back to Staples and purchased new ink cartridge. After that we notice the pics weren't that great. So I called Staples in Bluffton, SC and they said to do all the tests ete. Well nothing changed. So I brought printer in(Saturday May 11 2019 at 4:00PM ) for Tech to look at. He did a few tests and said he didn't know what was wrong with it. He said to call HP and they will help. I asked the Tech if he was sure there was nothing wrong with the cartridge that staples store had sold me. Tech said it was fine.
Well what happened? Tech said nothing more I can do. So a brand new printer only months old doesn't work? You have no idea what's wrong and I can't get a new one.
Maybe you sold me a lemon.
More Staples Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples - easytech fraud 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - employees can share your private information. 
- Staples - warranty on acer laptop
- Staples - employee
- Staples Technical Support - repair rip-off
- Staples - americans with disability act, use of free wifi, staples on main st in the city of orange ca