Stanzel Heating/ Denoco/ Xcel Heating/ J&J ElectricLack of Professionalism

In the spring of 2009, my wife noticed that our furnace was not shutting off, we decided we would wait until the fall as the cost would probably be extensive to repair. I called Stanzel heating and left a message that was never returned. We then contacted Denoco who scheduled us for that following Friday...They never showed up or called to reschedule. We then contacted Xcel heating and they promptly came out to the house. They ordered a part and returned a few days later. The part they ordered did not fix the problem and they told us that they would have to contact the technical department for a solution. We gave them a couple of days to do this and I called them back again. I was assured that they had not forgotten about us and would be in touch. A week later, we still had no response from Xcel, so I called them again. Bob from Xcel said he had forgotten about us and still needed to contact the technical department, however, if the technical department did not give him a response he was comfortable with, he would suggest we call someone else.
Honestly, does anybody care about the consumer anymore???? I have a 6 month old boy and a 6 year old girl who require heat in the middle of the night and nobody even offered to solve my problem, even if it required a new furnace.