[Resolved] Stanton Opticaleye glasses/exam

Hello,
I wanted to see what can be done for me. First off I want to say that the employees who assisted me were kind and helpful, but I have not had a positive experience. I took an eye test, got a prescription, waited for glasses to arrive, then began wearing them to see if it would help my vision. I was scared to drive as it blurred my vision so bad... So, they allowed me to come back and take another eye test (this time with a real person, in person and not a glitching screen with someone who had a thick accent... Very uncomfortable and frustrating to say the least!). So, after the 2nd eye test it was a completely different prescription! No wonder I couldnt see, right? Well. Then I had to wait another 2 weeks for my new prescription to arrive... Back to trying to adjust to wearing glasses and this time around, its better, but still not improving anything for me. The whole reason I even went into stanton optical is because dmv sent me a notice that I am required to pass an eye exam this year in order to renew my drivers licensee. Oh boy was I so nervous!!! I have a really bad left eye and at this point, just think that it is damaged and may require lasik. I went to the dmv this week on tuesday and failed my eye test : (I am devastated and really pissed off to be honest. I do not know what you can do for me but I spent nearly $500 and the glasses are useless to me. Please get back to me with a possible resolution... I am lost and super upset.

I really thank you for your time in reading my entire stressful situation.
Looking forward to help!

• Resolution statement

My issues were rectified and Nick was very professional and helped me quickly. I am satisfied. Thank you!

• Updated by Sara Clevers, Oct 08, 2019