stahancyk, Kent, Johnson & HookHorrifying Business Practices

Beware! Be very careful of this company. Not only are their business practices unethical, (in my view) they overcharge, are unprofessional and their staff turn-over is shocking! I actually hired an attorney from this firm who was completley unorganized, ADD, "forgot to shave" before representing me at court! Yes, he also suggested that I meet a "rich man" who could "take care of me!" I felt completely intimidated and sick by these comments! Naturally, I terminated the attorney and immediately contracted with another law firm. Here's the kicker...the new law firm charged me $2500 for the complete divorce. Stahancyk charged me over $6000 and is holding me to the payments! Can you believe it! So please, please, be very careful. This has been a nightmare for me!