Menu
St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital
reviews & complaints

www.stjoecentervet.com/?y_source=1_MTE2Njg2MjUtOTIwLWxvY2F0aW9uLndlYnNpdGU%3D

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 3 Reviews

St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital reviews & complaints 3

Filter reviews by rating
1 review
Sort by:

Newest St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital reviews & complaints

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital I went to St Joe Center Vet Hospital on Feb

I went to St Joe Center Vet Hospital on Feb. 8th to get my cat tested and blood work done. The staff was supposed to send the results to my Vet the next day, but they didn't. This put my cat in danger. My Vet tried to contact them multiple times, but they didn't respond. I had to call them a third time to find out what was going on. They told me they didn't send the information the right way. They only communicate through FAX, which is normal because of HIPPA. I was really upset. The Vet at the NE 24hr hospital emailed the results, and the staff there sent it to my Vet through FAX. It took over 2 weeks for my cat to get the right treatment. This hospital is really bad. They are not competent. They need to be investigated. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people go there and get bad service. The staff is rude and not trained well. When I asked to speak to a manager, there was none available. This is not acceptable. Don't go there if you care about your pet.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital I took my dog to this vet place cuz he ate rat poison

I took my dog to this vet place cuz he ate rat poison. We waited for three hours and the vet didn't even see us. We left cuz my dog was fine. But then they sent me a bill for $175 for a consult-emergency by some DVM. I told them I ain't paying for nothing they didn't do. But they sent me another bill and said they gonna send me to collections if I don't pay in 10 days. I called them again and they said I still gotta pay. I ain't paying for nothing they didn't do. They better take back that bill.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital I took my cat to St Joe Center Vet Hospital on April 15 cuz he had a Upper Respiratoy Infection

I took my cat to St Joe Center Vet Hospital on April 15 cuz he had a Upper Respiratoy Infection. They gave me some meds but didn't tell me about other options. They just gave me a bag with pills and 2 calming pills. Waste of money cuz they didn't work. Went back on April 19th and told them the pills were useless. They gave me different pills that worked better. I complained on April 21, May 3rd, and May 17th but no response. I just want a refund of $76.31 for the pills that didn't work. Mary Larr

Hide full review

Is St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Stjoecentervet.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Stjoecentervet.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Stjoecentervet.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Stjoecentervet.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The stjoecentervet.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital Customer Reviews Overview

St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital is a highly rated animal hospital located in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The hospital has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers who praise the staff's professionalism, compassion, and expertise in providing top-notch veterinary care for their pets.

Many customers appreciate the hospital's state-of-the-art facilities, which include advanced diagnostic and treatment equipment, as well as a comfortable and welcoming environment for pets and their owners. The hospital's staff is also highly skilled in providing a wide range of veterinary services, including routine check-ups, vaccinations, dental care, surgery, and emergency care.

Customers also appreciate the hospital's commitment to providing personalized care for each pet, taking the time to listen to their concerns and develop individualized treatment plans tailored to their specific needs. The hospital's staff is also known for their excellent communication skills, keeping pet owners informed and involved in every step of their pet's care.

Overall, St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital is highly recommended by customers who appreciate the hospital's commitment to providing top-quality veterinary care in a compassionate and welcoming environment. Whether you're looking for routine check-ups or emergency care for your pet, St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital is a great choice for pet owners in the Fort Wayne area.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital Customer Service. Initial St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital. Discuss the issues you have had with St Joe Center Veterinary Hospital and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.