St. Augustine Educational ServicesValidity of School Accreditation

L Review updated:

I paid for this Pharmacy Technician course online in full and have been trying to get in touch with the company and get no answer.

• Me
    Medical Girl Jun 22, 2009

I took the Medical Assistant program and had no problem contacting them. My emails to [protected]@medassistant.org were promptly returned. They were very helpful!! This was a great program, very convenient and they are very helpful. I think you should try sending an email, if you call you may just be getting a school operator or your calling the wrong office. On their contact us page they recommend sending an email. I love these guys. They are the best!!!

• Me
    Medical Girl Jun 22, 2009

Yes, just send an email to them at [protected]@medassistant.org. This is the Student Services and the best way to contact the school. They have the best customer service, but it is best to contact them by email.

• Be
    Beeat Jul 08, 2009

It's always a good idea to check with the Better Business Bureau. Here is the direct URL to the BBB rating given to St Augustine Educational services...

• Ti
    Tiffany1974 Mar 02, 2010

I had no problem contacting them. They answered all my questions very quickly and were extremely helpful! I also had a follow-up question which was answered very fast as well. Are you sure you had the correct email address?

• Dr
    DrBarnes Nov 16, 2010

Our medical office sent a few employees for the online medical assistant training program @ www.medassistant.org they found the program to be very informative and helpful. The program concentrates on basic medical staff education; it is a basic level program not attended for learning advanced clinical procedures such as phlebotomy or suture removal- but rather gives a very helpful overview. I recommend the program for the basic medical knowledge which is need by our employees, if you are looking for more advanced training in clinical procedures you should check out local junior college for "hands on" training. However, we were very happy and this program meet our needs so we will continue to send future staff for basic online medical training to this program.

• Jh
    J Horton Oct 02, 2012

We tried to conduct a review of St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants but they didn't cooperate with us - our conclusion is that they are a Diploma Mill - you can see our review at http://www.medicalassistantatlas.com/st-augustine-school-of-medical-assistants-review/

BTW - the comments by "DrBarnes" can be found at many other websites including:

• Ih
    I hate Medassistant.org Jun 05, 2015

Everyone commenting saying this company response to you and is very helpful is full of BS they probably work for them. This is a scam! They only respond when they take your money.

• Fl
    Flo Moore Feb 03, 2016

THIS IS A SCAM!!! I have been calling to receive a REFUND of 1, 455.00$$ everyday since Jan 22nd (the day after I enrolled) I have not received ANY sort of communication. I have now reported this association to the Michigan Attorney General and charges will be filed. You will NOT be accredited for these online classes.This company is FALSE ADVERTISING an accredited program. I have called and emailed this association every day multiple times a day since. NO RESPONSE yet!!!

• Ka
    Kamren Jan 27, 2017

Just wondering if this program is legit or not. I'm wanting to take this class but the comments are very confusing. Some say its good, others say it's a scam. Has anyone in the past 2-4 months take or have tried to taken this online class??? Please help!!!

• Ro
    Robert Coats Jan 30, 2019

This company claims to be accredited when in fact it is not. Tons of paid fake positive reviews for the "school" as well. Have been trying to get a refund for weeks. The "school" has ignored BBB and my bank. Will be filing an FCC complaint as well seeing as how they violate a lot of their rules. Don't fall for this scam like many of us have. Just check their BBB page.

• Ca
    Catniss1969 Jun 24, 2019

I pulled up their page in hopes that it was legit, it is full of grammatical errors. Big Red Flag!!! The address that it gives in Atlanta did not come up when I googled it, instead it kept showing Peachtree St not Peach St. That belong to the UPS store. I think that I will keep my money
    The review from the doctors office even had some errors, I would think that they would want to appear professional.
    So sad, this would be an economical training program for people.