Sri maruthi motors whitefield bangaloreWorst customer handling and servicing

G Review updated:

The showroom 'Shri Maruthi Motors' dealers for hero honda bikes located towards whitefield, bangalore is the worst dealer ever met with. They never think about customer service and their satisfaction.. the owner of this showroom behaves like a rogue.. no proper service and stuff.. be careful if u r going to this showrrom

• S
      Jul 13, 2011

Shri Maruthi motors, Hero Honda Sub-Dealers, near ramagodinahalli, Whitefield. Went there during office hours to book the bike as it is close to my office at Sigma Soft Tech Park. I asked him the delivery date he said it will take 20-25 days and then when i requested to make it a little bit earlier, he took me outside and asked for Rs. 2000 extra to deliver within a week. I didn't agree to his proposal. I paid Rs.1000 as a booking amount and asked him to write the balance amount on backside. He refused to commit and said Prices may vary as dis is just a booking. If you pay the full amount as booking the prices may remain same during delivery. These people are highly suspicious. I just hope I get my bike delivery with all new parts. Seriously worried now.

• M
      Sep 21, 2011
    Sri maruthi motors whitefield bangalore - Missed spare parts (new Pleasure)
    Sri maruthi motors whitefield bangalore
    India

I have purchased a new vehicle Hero Honda Pleasure and at the time of the delivery they misplaced the Meter reading wire and the met and now its been more than 15 days gone they are not providing the lost spare parts.