Square Enix/Play Online Los Angeles CAunauthorized charge

K

i have received today an unauthorized charge from Square Enix Play Online for $27.95. I have never siged up for their online services nor have I ever submitted my info to Square Enix for anything. I am in the process of getting my money back.

• Ab
    Abe Jun 09, 2009

I suggest that the rule of law must be applied to this circulating fraud.
    On June 5th 2009, US$27.95 had been charged into my debit card by SQUARE ENIX/PLAY ONLINE from CALIFORNIA. I called this company and they kept me holding for too long twice, 15 minutes and 18 minutes respectively; I hang up on both. I must get my money back. I have never heard of SQUARE ENIX/PLAY ONLINE nor did I every play any kind 0f game online. Keep an eye on these vultures.
    Abe in GA

• Di
    Dissapointed Jun 04, 2009

I have been charged on June 3rd $11.58 by SQUARE ENIX/PLAY ONLIN LOS ANGELES CA without my authorization. I don't even know who this company is. Watch out for these scammers!

• Di
    Dissapointed Jun 04, 2009

I have been charged on June 3rd $11.58 and I have never sign up for this. I don't know who this company is. My bank is in the process to investigate this fraud. Watch out for these scams.

• Sh
    sharonanne17 Jun 03, 2009

I just received a charge for 19.96 from them...same details. Trying to get the bank to delete the debit.
    Did anyone else have to cancel there credit cards. How do they get away with this...grrr!

• Ni
    Nidish Jun 03, 2009

Even I recieved a charge today for the amount of 27.95 with the same details.
    Is this some kind of internet spam?

• La
    Laurren May 11, 2009

I got the same exact charge on my debit card the other day, along with one for 19.99 from a company named "blizzard", overdrafting my account. I'm also in the process of getting my money back.

• To
    Tom in Nevada Apr 05, 2009

I got one of those "test" charges on my debit card (where they send a $1 charge to your account just to see if it is legitimate) at the same time that I got a test charge from verizon Wireless.
    Do you have Verizon Wireless? Are the Square Enix accounts getting mixed up with Verizon?

• Li
    lisa keaton Apr 03, 2009

With the mass disgruntled players on the reportedly overcrowded server Bahamut and possible impending forced emigration to another server, totally unexistenant cutstomer service, registartion servers heavily congested where even often monthly payment is nearly impossible..like SE who wants to pay then play for the service 10 days after the next monthly billing cycle? I theres nowonderpplin that server are now recruiting ppl to leave SE services totally and go to another mmorpg where they feel they are getting their cunsumer dollars worth, , WoW and Lineage 2, , theres a complete list on mmorpgs sites..SE ppl arent wanting expansions, , they want fair customer saervice and respect for their cunsomer dollar..unauthorized charges u say? netspend rushcard and many others offer prepaid visa/mastercard and we have used this alternative for years as we deposit a limited amount..only to cover the services of FFXI and xboxlive, , and xbox is another company that has issues with customer service as well...Lisa Keaton

• Er
    Eric Monpain Apr 01, 2009

Well you are lucky, I have been charged once on March 28, 71.21$ and a second time on April 1 again 71.21$ ###en ###s. Got to call master card now.